DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Losing video transmission?

SteveNunez

Reactions
Hey guys, I received my Mavic Pro a few days ago and day one went well no issues. Today was day two to fly and I'm not getting video transmission at all......it starts with video but soon after it lifts off I lose video transmission, even as close as 20 feet away and it refuses to reconnect......any remedy for this? One of the biggest reasons I purchased the MP was because of the extended range of video transmission and sadly mine is not working properly....bummed out.
I'm using an iPhone6+ and latest firmware as well as DJI Go4 app.

Any suggestions guys?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Are you flying in the same location as day one? Is there any type of potential interference in the area?

Check in the DJI GO App, under the 'HD' menu, what your signal interference looks like? Is your channel set to Auto or Manual? Are you on 10Mhz or 20Mhz?

Different location.....didn't see anything that might show interference.

I didn't check the HD signal option, but will monitor that from this point onward.
Thanks for the replies guys!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Flew by the Florida Everglades and glad to report the issue didn't show up at all......in fact the video was flawless no matter how far I flew away......happy camper!
(Of course no interference as it's an uninhabited region but still a nice testament to long range video working.)

Reactions: dangerm0us
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000