DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost mavic help

danielsdxu16

Reactions
Any help with finding my mavic lost it and don't no what to do used flight record data to its location and last point it has was at 73ft does thst mean it landed there or what thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Any help with finding my mavic lost it and don't no what to do used flight record data to its location and last point it has was at 73ft does thst mean it landed there or what thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app
It means you should search in thst area. What was the reason you lost your mavic? What was it doing prior to you losing it? Battery level?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

It means you should search in thst area. What was the reason you lost your mavic? What was it doing prior to you losing it? Battery level?

Took off with good battery then said critical returning to home then made a new home location and took off in that location

Took off with good battery then said critical returning to home then made a new home location and took off in that location
When you lost it. How much battery life did you have left? What was the rth set to?

When you lost it. How much battery life did you have left? What was the rth set to?

Battery was at critical and it was heading towards a new home location it had made it self but on the dji flight record it didn't make it to the home location so not sure weather the app lost connection and it carried on because the last notification it was at 72 ft traveling 20mph but that's when the tracking stops so my question is would it carry on to the set home location on its own

Battery was at critical and it was heading towards a new home location it had made it self but on the dji flight record it didn't make it to the home location so not sure weather the app lost connection and it carried on because the last notification it was at 72 ft traveling 20mph but that's when the tracking stops so my question is would it carry on to the set home location on its own
can you upload it somewhere? IE Phantom Help or healthy drone

Can you upload your flight log to HealthyDrone.com for further analysis, I can possibly help to pinpoint its location.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929