DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LOST mavic pro!

Wint

Reactions
My mavic pro drone returned to the previous 'home' instead of the current one even though it was updated. I then lost connection and by the time I got to its last known location it was nowhere to be found. Can anyone please help me? Pretty cool Christmas present to lose after second time flying it. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

My mavic pro drone returned to the previous 'home' instead of the current one even though it was updated. I then lost connection and by the time I got to its last known location it was nowhere to be found. Can anyone please help me? Pretty cool Christmas present to lose after second time flying it. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Sorry to hear this it's a horrible feeling to be without it, however with the amazing folk on here you have a good chance in finding it.

Usual format is to upload your .TXT files - @msinger and others helped me so they will probably respond soon.

Have you checked the flight logs on your phone?

So did you checked the location from when you took off? Looks like you went looking for it where it got desconnected but not where you took off. If it RTH it would be at the take off location

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada