DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

lost RC connection.. where is log?

bucefalo

Reactions
hello guys,

it was the first time to happen, after all everything went good.. in few lines:
I was flying by 5 minutes.. everything was good but then suddenly RC and Mavic lost connection! it took me around one minute to get connection back(I first closed dji app.. then unplugged cable and plugged it again.. then i've got connection back and i've got the alert "mavic Rth" and indeed few seconds later I saw my mavic flying over me!
so everything went as it should : lost connection and Mavic return home by itself but I had a quick look at remote control log and I saw 2 flights.. the first goes until lost connection and the 2nd goes when I get back connection
question:
will I be able to get the "lost" log from mavic itself? how?
I'm just curious to know what could trigger that lost connection.. thank you :)

This has to be a glitch either in the go 4 app or the latest firmware update. I have the same problem after these updates. I get a disconnect message or app failure. I had absolutely no issues before these updates.

hello guys,

it was the first time to happen, after all everything went good.. in few lines:
I was flying by 5 minutes.. everything was good but then suddenly RC and Mavic lost connection! it took me around one minute to get connection back(I first closed dji app.. then unplugged cable and plugged it again.. then i've got connection back and i've got the alert "mavic Rth" and indeed few seconds later I saw my mavic flying over me!
so everything went as it should : lost connection and Mavic return home by itself but I had a quick look at remote control log and I saw 2 flights.. the first goes until lost connection and the 2nd goes when I get back connection
question:
will I be able to get the "lost" log from mavic itself? how?
I'm just curious to know what could trigger that lost connection.. thank you :)
You can retrieve the .dat files from the Mavic itself. How to retrieve a .DAT

Reactions: bucefalo
great I'll have a look tonight

I blame 6.0 firmware, happened to me as well and drifted into tree. Back on 4.0 no issues

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair