DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost signal with mavic

jerball

Reactions
Hi all...was about 2 fly mavic...updated latest firmware...calibrated drone and compass was flying first battery no problem...second battery...started flying...about 2 minutes into flight...stated calibrate compass then stated lost signal...no pic with my phone..i pressed rth button...and it returned to home...once landed i lanched it again and no problems...but only flew around me..was thinkin 4 sure mavic was lost..also checked flight logs...only showed b4 signal was lost...cheers jeremy..

Hi. I'm having the same problems. About 50m up I lose all video feed. Very frustrating. I hope some help appears in this forum soon.

Reactions: jerball
Hi Jerbal... just found a possible fix on another thread... try cleaning out your charging port on your phone. I cleaned quite a lot of lint out of my iPhone 5s and so far no more lost video feed! Very happy!

Reactions: Enrique and jerball
OK, any other options? Sounds too easy to be true (will try it of course on Galaxy S5 and give feedback).

Hi Wottan,

Since writing that, I have had another instance of lost video feed... I've noticed a bit of a pattern. If I use the iPhone 5s straight after I've been charging it, it seems to lose the vide feed. I think it's because the phone is too hot.

I've since upgraded my phone... something I was due to do anyway.

I have similar problems but now my phone is not connecting at all, I did clean the charging port but didn't work. I tried with mi iPad and it work so only my phone is the problem.

Hey guys I hope I can help in this area something I've noticed I have no idea what kind of phone you guys are using? but I've noticed doing some research on the Internet that the older model phones seem to have that type of issue just because they're so old and the firmware is in very good anything such as iPads do a lot better but if you don't have an iPhone 6 and above I think you're bound to have his issues especially if you have an android device of some sort try sticking to either your iPad or iPhone 6 and above it seems to work better with iOS for whatever reason but specifically iPhone 6 and above.

Go into developer on your phone turn usb debugging on this really helps.

Go into my phone find build date, tap on it 7 times should let you in, find debugging that's it

Hey guys I hope I can help in this area something I've noticed I have no idea what kind of phone you guys are using? but I've noticed doing some research on the Internet that the older model phones seem to have that type of issue just because they're so old and the firmware is in very good anything such as iPads do a lot better but if you don't have an iPhone 6 and above I think you're bound to have his issues especially if you have an android device of some sort try sticking to either your iPad or iPhone 6 and above it seems to work better with iOS for whatever reason but specifically iPhone 6 and above.

I'm on iPhone 6s

Hummm that's strange I guess the best you could do is make sure that your phones firmware and everything is updated again like I said at the top I have no idea what kind of phone you guys are using I was just trying to give my input sorry I'm of no help but after doing deep research I saw a lot of people with older phones or not updated phones having issues so if you have wifi and are neglecting your iOS phone updates try that also if not I'm out of ideas.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929