DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Love my Dealer.

GlenT

Reactions
Big thanks to Ferntech NZ. They sent me a free ABS hard case which just arrived. They gave all of us who pre ordered and didn't receive the Mavic before Christmas a free case and a $50 discount. Heading off on our holiday to Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo tomorrow so perfect timing.
Looking forward to being able to get great footage and images with total ease now.
Last time we spent the holiday's at Tekapo I used my T810 hexa which is a big beast and not exactly "portable".

Attachments

• 20170104_164852.jpg
    20170104_164852.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 92
  • 20170104_164917.jpg
    20170104_164917.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 82
That's good service.
We are holidaying in the SI
From the 11th-21st with the Mavic (from Oz). Really looking foreword to all that scenery waiting to be photographed[emoji106].

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

That's good service.
We are holidaying in the SI
From the 11th-21st with the Mavic (from Oz). Really looking foreword to all that scenery waiting to be photographed[emoji106].

Hope you have decent weather Tomdog. Not exactly playing the game at the moment. Had a hail shower today here in Dunedin. Pretty windy too. Just waiting for someone to flick the "summer" switch on.
Where abouts are you holidaying down here?

In and out of Christchurch. Camper with family to the usual tourist haunts/ Akaroa/ West coast via Arthur's Pass/ down to Wanaka/ Queenstown/ Te Anau/ Milford sound/ Nasby/ Dunedin.

In and out of Christchurch. Camper with family to the usual tourist haunts/ Akaroa/ West coast via Arthur's Pass/ down to Wanaka/ Queenstown/ Te Anau/ Milford sound/ Nasby/ Dunedin.

Bugger. I just arrived home yesterday and am away again tomorrow until Monday. Hope you enjoy your trip.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000