DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Love the Mavic Pro !

Rclbud

Reactions
My wife purchased me a phantom 4 for Christmas.... and I really thought about opening it ! But something kept nagging at me to wait for the Mavic Pro, and I am so happy I did. I know the P4 is also excellent but I am very attracted to the portability of the MP and think it will stow away on trips a lot better leading to a lot more use.

Surprisingly there is a DJI store in Chesapeake VA (opened in Nov) that I only noticed after returning the phantom to Best Buy, and I went in and got on the list on Jan 2nd for a MP fly more package. Three days later I had it !

Very happy with it and have only flown a few times after work... and today can't due to a blizzard. Haven't even recorded anything yet. Just having fun flying and looking around my neighborhood after work right at dusk. Put it in sport mode and it was awesome to see how fast it would go.

We gave my 12 Y.O. stepson a beebop2 with vr glasses for Christmas and we both enjoy cruising around the neighborhood skis. His BB2 is remarkably fast for a $400 drone, and very easy for him to operate.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Rclbud . :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada