DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lowepro Slingshot Edge 150 AW

Luisrsg

Reactions
This is THE perfect bag for the mavic, it also fits my osmo mobile with a small modification. check out the pictures. The charger is under the RC, and have the whole front pocket for anything else, I put my a6000 there.

Attachments

• 20161026_132835.jpg
    20161026_132835.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 885
  • 20161026_085057.jpg
    20161026_085057.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 873
  • 20161026_085106.jpg
    20161026_085106.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 885
  • 20161026_132143.jpg
    20161026_132143.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 792
Looks great. Do you have just the 2 batteries (one on the Mavic, the other in the photo, next to the controller)?

The Mavico is empty, that is my only battery though I have 3 more coming. I just wanted to see how the set up would look.

This is the bag I got on a one day Amazon sale for $33, I have posted before that it was the perfect Mavic bag, does yours have the tablet slot along the back side? Mine is the Transit Sling 150, not sure if they are identical or not.

Reactions: Scott
Just picked that very bag up at Best Buy. A little expensive but seems to be well made and is nice and small. It's hard to keep the controller strapped in and easily accessible at the same time. I don't feel comfortable having my gimbals get banged up in there. Someone needs to make a hard case for the controller...

This is the bag I got on a one day Amazon sale for $33, I have posted before that it was the perfect Mavic bag, does yours have the tablet slot along the back side? Mine is the Transit Sling 150, not sure if they are identical or not.
i think you have an older generation,
this one: Lowepro Transit Sling 150 AW (Slate Grey) LP36619-0WW B&H Photo
I got this one, Lowepro Slingshot Edge 150 AW (Black) LP36898 B&H Photo Video
they are very similar, I got it at best buy on sale for $45.

Just picked that very bag up at Best Buy. A little expensive but seems to be well made and is nice and small. It's hard to keep the controller strapped in and easily accessible at the same time. I don't feel comfortable having my gimbals get banged up in there. Someone needs to make a hard case for the controller...
which pocket are you putting it in, the way mine is set up, it doesn't move.

which pocket are you putting it in, the way mine is set up, it doesn't move.
I have it set up almost exactly like yours. Mavic on the bottom, controller on top. I wouldn't say the controller BOUNCES around, but it definitely isn't strapped down. I'm more worried about damaging the gimbals on the controller, or getting the calibration out of whack and not catching it, especially since I can hear some sort of clicking noise when I yaw the left gimbal stick (not to mention the gradual spiral some people are reporting and the stick input showing full yaw). I'll probably still look for a hard case for storage when flying, but for hiking and such the bag is perfect.

Just picked one up.

I have it set up almost exactly like yours. Mavic on the bottom, controller on top. I wouldn't say the controller BOUNCES around, but it definitely isn't strapped down. I'm more worried about damaging the gimbals on the controller, or getting the calibration out of whack and not catching it, especially since I can hear some sort of clicking noise when I yaw the left gimbal stick (not to mention the gradual spiral some people are reporting and the stick input showing full yaw). I'll probably still look for a hard case for storage when flying, but for hiking and such the bag is perfect.
I added some Velcro straps to mine for added security, easy to do.

I also have the Lowpro Edge 150. Great bag. Good to hear it works well with the Mavic.

Is an Osmo Mobile smaller then the standard Osmo? Or would my regular Osmo work like this as well?

I tried to put up with the DJI shoulder bag. I'm ready to admit it sucks. Grabbed a sling 150 and I have to agree, it's a great bag. You can easily fit everything from the flymore combo including all chargers and the hub with plenty of space for a fourth battery and other random items, including a lipo safe for travel, and it's still very compact.

As for the controller you can use one of the spare dividers to tie it down a bit better.

I picked one up the 150 aw today hoping my Osmo + would fit the outer pouch and it did, perfectly, However I am very partial to the DJI standalone bag also. I almost preferred the Mavic in the top compartment with a foam spacer on top and then the controller on top of that that way no pressue on the sticks. That provides for camera gear in the bottom section. I am thinking that the 250 is better suited as it is 3.5" longer .3" deeper and .9" wider. That little extra is likely money well spent. If you travel with the Mavic especially on planes you should use LiPo bags (they will contain a battery failure) and the 150 is just not big enough except for mavic only.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett