DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lume Cube for Mavic Pro

I need to go down a mine-shaft-like lava formed, 20ft diameter pit crater. If I MacGyver'd the Lume Cubes to the forward prop arm will the Mavic be able to carry them? Any balance issues?

J

I need to go down a mine-shaft-like lava formed, 20ft diameter pit crater. If I MacGyver'd the Lume Cubes to the forward prop arm will the Mavic be able to carry them? Any balance issues?

J
Try it in ur backyard first. I'll bet it would work. Send me a pic if u do

Did not know there are mounts for the Mavic. Must mean the drone can handle the balance and weight. Waiting on delivery of the Cubes. Thanks.

I haven't tried them yet. It's 20 degrees here. I'll report back here to let you know if they work with the Mavic

J

The Mavic can carry almost any weight down a mine shaft. It's hauling it back UP the mine shaft that can present problems. :)

It doesn't mount directly to the battery. Here are some pictures. I flew it around tonight for about 5 minutes. Very stable. Very impressed. I'll fly it for long distance in the next couple days but I'm very impressed with the mount and if you want to mount your Lume Cubes to your Mavic this is the place to buy it.

Attachments

• IMG_2446.JPG
    IMG_2446.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 551
  • IMG_2447.JPG
    IMG_2447.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 546
  • IMG_2448.JPG
    IMG_2448.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 602
  • IMG_2449.JPG
    IMG_2449.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 569
Where is the mount from? I still need to light straight down. Cubes ordered.

Looks interesting!

Is it useful to get twins on a mavic? Does it still helps with shadows if they are so close...?

It only do cold light right...?

Looks interesting!

Is it useful to get twins on a mavic? Does it still helps with shadows if they are so close...?

It only do cold light right...?
You really don't believe how much light they give off until you see it in person. Just watch some of their promo videos. I think 2 of them is awesome on a drone!
What's cold light?

You really don't believe how much light they give off until you see it in person. Just watch some of their promo videos. I think 2 of them is awesome on a drone!
What's cold light?

When I say "cold" I mean very white (not natural) as compared to "warm" more yellow like the sun.

I was hopping there is an option in the app for this...

I see they offer diffusers but does that helps with that or only diffuse the light?

I'm really on the edge of buying it... just can't decide between 1 vs 2 units...

When I say "cold" I mean very white (not natural) as compared to "warm" more yellow like the sun.

I was hopping there is an option in the app for this...

I see they offer diffusers but does that helps with that or only diffuse the light?

I'm really on the edge of buying it... just can't decide between 1 vs 2 units...
Yes, I understand now. Not a warm light that's for sure. You could probably research to see exactly where it falls on the scale.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3