DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magnetic Interference

Matchlock

Reactions
Hi everyone;

I just received my new Mavic Pro this afternoon and I'm trying to set it up but on the controller I keep getting the error message "Magnetic Interference". I've tried in in the basement, upstairs and outside on my wooden deck and still I get this same message.

Can anyone help me out here? I'm totally stuck and don't know what to do to overcome this situation. Any help would be most helpful.

Thank you.

Bud

Hi everyone;

I just received my new Mavic Pro this afternoon and I'm trying to set it up but on the controller I keep getting the error message "Magnetic Interference". I've tried in in the basement, upstairs and outside on my wooden deck and still I get this same message.

Can anyone help me out here? I'm totally stuck and don't know what to do to overcome this situation. Any help would be most helpful.

Thank you.

Bud

Check to see if you have any metal on you're person, pockets, etc.

Reactions: Matchlock
Thank you, it was not unfolded. I will go and try that now. Sorry for such dumb questions but I've never owned a Mavic before, only the Phantoms. 2, 3 3 Pro and now have 4 Pro, and this new Mavic. It sure is a well built machine though.

Bud

Make sure the drone is unfolded.

It's all good. That's what we are here for is to help one another. [emoji851]

Thank you, just one last thing I hope. It all seemed to calibrate ok although I may have made a few mistakes on the placement during IMU calibration but everything seems ok except it says "Cannot Take Off" and keeps on saying ATTI Mode

Any idea why I'm getting that message?

Bud

It's all good. That's what we are here for is to help one another. [emoji851]

Ok, I will do the IMU again.

Thank you.

Bud

Thank you, just one last thing I hope. It all seemed to calibrate ok although I may have made a few mistakes on the placement during IMU calibration but everything seems ok except it says "Cannot Take Off" and keeps on saying ATTI Mode

Any idea why I'm getting that message?

Bud

Anthony, and all the others that helped me today, thank you, thank you, thank you. It is now flying in my other office (well a minute ago) and you were right Anthony, it wasn't calibrated properly. I paid much more attention to the positioning of the aircraft this time and it's all good now .

Thank you so much fellas, I really appreciate all your help. Can't wait to go outside tomorrow.

Bud

Not sure unless imu didn't calibrate properly.

Enjoy flying. But be careful inside many have crashed doing that.

Thanks Anthony, also yesterday when I messed up the IMU Calibration, I also forgot to restart the Mavic so that likely had something to do with the problem message. I also paid very good attention the orientation of the Mavic during the IMU calibration which also obviously made the world of difference. It's the little things that make huge differences in weather you get errors or not and I am so thankful that there are lads like you guys on a forum where we new Mavic owners can come and use your brains instead of the one cylinder one I'm using.

Thanks everyone for all your help. I can't thank you all enough.

All the best to every one of you.

Bud

When you complete it make sure to push reset button on the bottom of the screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots