DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Making money.

Jacobegg

Reactions
I just found this amazing app recently and I'm on the road to making some nice cash with it. I thought I'd share it with everyone as I've been trying to start a small drone business for a while now and I know it can be a struggle. So here I am helping anyone that is struggling as I am. Basically people say what they want done and you spend a couple credits to talk to them and then you go make money. They have an iOS app and a website. (It is a referral link however you benefit from it.) Welcome to Thumbtack

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I've tried using Thumbtack for my consulting business...thankfully I had other means of "drumming up" clients, because I'd be homeless and hungry if I relied on Thumbtack

Last edited:
Reactions: halley
Any website that wants my full social is not a website I am going to use.

I just found this amazing app recently and I'm on the road to making some nice cash with it. I thought I'd share it with everyone as I've been trying to start a small drone business for a while now and I know it can be a struggle. So here I am helping anyone that is struggling as I am. Basically people say what they want done and you spend a couple credits to talk to them and then you go make money. They have an iOS app and a website. (It is a referral link however you benefit from it.) Welcome to Thumbtack

Sorry, but I come here for info on the Mavic and to share with other flyers, not to be hit up by a very unwelcome online sales pitch. And as usual, your spiel has a lot of words in it that don't tell a person a heckuva lot about what in the world you are even talking about, always a dead giveaway.

When I get unwanted phone calls like this I usually give them an earful, say some very unpleasant things to them, and then block them from ever calling me again. In this case, I'm just going to go away and go over here instead...don't fall out of any open windows.

lol I'm just trying to help people that are struggling. Didn't know it was called a sales pitch these days

There appear to be lots of negative reviews that suggest that the bids you get are robot-generated fake bids designed to get you to spend credit to send a quote.

I'll pass.

Am alway sceptical of these type of things.

Anyway as we're on the subject of making money.
If anyone wants to make serious money, I've got these amazing Beans, let's call them magic,happy to trade them all for a Mavic Pro* ;)

*Offers to swap them for a cow or other farm animals will be rejected :)

Reactions: CC Rider

107?

Sent from my LGMS550 using MavicPilots mobile app

OK guys I just took a few post with name-calling out of this and it will stop now.
I have been seeing this site advertised on TV lately so it is legit as far as I know .
Maybe not for drone related stuff as much as other .
But if you have nothing to add but bashing Please don't post in this thread just move on .
Thank You

Reactions: Steven_parrett
I clicked the link you posted and
lol I'm just trying to help people that are struggling. Didn't know it was called a sales pitch these days

You have a referral in your link, you will benefit financially from anyone who signs up through it, that sir, IS a sales pitch.

I don't really mind you did that, however lets call it what it is. I checked out the site, seems pretty cool.

Best Regards.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag