DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MANUAL AVALABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

Reactions: Techcop50
Butterpuff 6, DJI manuals have never covered 100% of the aircraft features and/or features in DJI GO. I agree it would have been a nice addition, but it's the norm.

Get ready -- it's going to soon become a question we see posted everyday.

Reactions: Butterpuff 6
Anyone following the internet trail of videos should know about the focus feature but I am sure it will be a popular question none the less.

Someone needs to make a simple little gif that shows an index finger moving down and touching the DJI GO screen for focus. :)

Is that why it's not in the manual?

The app is little discussed in the manual. So probably. You can also program one of the buttons on the back to adjust focus. Press and whatever is in the center of the screen will be in focus:)

They omit the app from the manual possibly because it is constantly changing via updates?

Since the app is used across the whole product line, it would be redundant to include, and bloat, the individual product manuals. I obviously cannot get into the app far enough as I dont have a Mavic (or any other DJI product yet) but there are tutorials and faq's within the app even before you connect a drone.

They omit the app from the manual possibly because it is constantly changing via updates?

I was hoping for some more detailed information about the camera's focusing characteristics. What is the nearest point that is in focus when the camera is focused to infinity? What are the depth-of-field characteristics when focused to various distances? These things should not be app specific. Knowing this information should help you make more informed decisions about what points you want to focus to for your shots and when you should readjust your focus.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54