DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manvel - Texas

frogracer

Reactions
So excited - received my MAVIC in the mail today. Had just a few seconds to check it out. powered up flew for a minute and then had to put away as my son was coming home. It is a big surprise for him for his B-day. he does not think they can be delivered before Feb/March.

Look forward to tomorrow at the park...

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: frogracer
So excited - received my MAVIC in the mail today. Had just a few seconds to check it out. powered up flew for a minute and then had to put away as my son was coming home. It is a big surprise for him for his B-day. he does not think they can be delivered before Feb/March.

There's a bunch of people that will be flying all types of quadcopters/drones this Saturday at Sienna Plantation Library from around 10am. You're more than welcome to join!

Congratulations! What a great surprise...enjoy. And if you need anything at all (support or products) just ask.

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum frog :)

There's a bunch of people that will be flying all types of quadcopters/drones this Saturday at Sienna Plantation Library from around 10am. You're more than welcome to join!

sounds good - This Saturday my son have BB tryouts and I will not be able to make it. Do you fly every Saturday? Thanks,

sounds good - This Saturday my son have BB tryouts and I will not be able to make it. Do you fly every Saturday? Thanks,

I wish I could fly every Saturday. I'm busy 7 days a week, so I try to fly whenever I can. If you're ever in or near the Sugar Land area, let me know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580