DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Marco Polo Tx Charging Problem?

Robbyg

Reactions
I have the Marco Polo aircraft model and according to the manual you power it on then plug the charger in and the LED will blink. When the Tag is finished charging the LED will go out.

When I turn on mine I get the blinks and when I plug in the charger it blinks fast like once every second very brightly and then after about 40 minutes it starts to slowly blinks very dimly every 10 seconds like it is in tracking mode. I have left it on charge for 12 hours and it's still blinking the same way. Is this normal that it goes to a slow dim blink when fully charged? That would mean the manual is incorrect when it says the Light will go out.

Thanks
Rob

Reactions: flipf
When you turn it on to charge it stays on after the charge and needs to be turned off manually. The charge was over when the slow blinking started.

Reactions: Robbyg
Thanks. They really need to fix the Manual and state that a slow blinking LED means it's full charged. I suspected that was the case but since the manual stated it would go out I was wondering if my battery was defective.

Thanks again
Rob

What I don't understand is why you have to turn it on to charge.

Slow blinking while charging and the light will go out when fully charged.

I'am sorry in advance, However it seems that we have three conflicting answers here, There must be a definitive answer out there, I will attempt to talk to the mfg in the am and see what i can find out. P.S.please don't hold your breath, we are talking about a DJI related product here .

All you have to do is read the manual, I told you how to do it.
so again unless i am missing something [ which is very possible ] if you refer to Robs post above the manuel says that it will take over 12 hours for the light to go out? He was not asking what the manual said, apparently he had read that,as have I, He was asking if it is normal for that sequence of events to occur.

Nowhere does it say 12 hours, it takes 3 hours to charge . Somebody needs to read the manual .

I have the Marco Polo aircraft model and according to the manual you power it on then plug the charger in and the LED will blink. When the Tag is finished charging the LED will go out.

When I turn on mine I get the blinks and when I plug in the charger it blinks fast like once every second very brightly and then after about 40 minutes it starts to slowly blinks very dimly every 10 seconds like it is in tracking mode. I have left it on charge for 12 hours and it's still blinking the same way. Is this normal that it goes to a slow dim blink when fully charged? That would mean the manual is incorrect when it says the Light will go out.

Thanks
Rob

Robby, I plug everything in first then hold the on button till it flashes consistently. Then when charged it stops flashing. The manual is missing a sentence that says plug in first then turn on.
This has worked for me. Hop this helps.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27