DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Material for mavic skins

AnzacJack

Australian Defence Veteran
Reactions
i managed to buy the template for the mavic and have now designed my own skin.
Ill get it printed somewhere local but wanted to check if users are using am particular type of skin. I was just planning on using a typical car skin type vinyl but thought id check first with anyone who may have done this

cheers

i ordered a set from ebay and came in the other day. made from vinyl. i reckon its the most common as its easy to apply and remove without residue. i havent put them on as i recently found out about decalgirl and ordered custom design for my MP and RC. hope to get in a week or so.

60 micron wrap vinyl will be fine we use this ourselves

Where did u buy the template is it in vector format? Interested in some kinda trade? Other artwork logos or something I have a huge library

That's what I'm looking for

I'm in the middle of drawing it but it's a right chuff

i ordered a set from ebay and came in the other day. made from vinyl. i reckon its the most common as its easy to apply and remove without residue. i havent put them on as i recently found out about decalgirl and ordered custom design for my MP and RC. hope to get in a week or so.

I got my custom skin from decalgirl today! Very nice quality!!

Reactions: mp_jhdd and beejAMG
I wanted to design my own as I couldn't find any Star Wars themed skins (I think Disney has this locked up)

Reactions: imnotreallyscott
That link doesn't work

I didn't use them. I just found a local printer to do it for me. No problems with copyright

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000