DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic #2 shipped.. now what do I do..

I just did buy it now listings, sold fine like that. Not quite as high as the bidding but was less stressful.

The eBay %'s aren't subjective. 10% is what they charge. 3% is what PayPal charges, nothing subjective about that.

$10 for 2nd day is great, you'll save some money there at least
Subjective in that it's different percentages depending on whether it's a BIN or Auction.. but things may have changed. Also I thought at one point they charged different percentages depending on what classification of stuff you were selling were. But again, been a while since I sold on ebay.

Dronebow, when you say you had range issues, can you clarify? I had the same problem with mine and I'm shipping it back to Carson. Did you ship yours there too? How long did it take to receive the label from them? Or did you just ship it yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Dronebow, when you say you had range issues, can you clarify? I had the same problem with mine and I'm shipping it back to Carson. Did you ship yours there too? How long did it take to receive the label from them? Or did you just ship it yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
2500' and losing signal regularly even out in open country.

Got the shipping label within a few hours of requesting it. Shipped it the same day. Tracking shows it arrived today. So we will see how it goes.

2500' and losing signal regularly even out in open country.

Got the shipping label within a few hours of requesting it. Shipped it the same day. Tracking shows it arrived today. So we will see how it goes.

I had only 400 ft tops! There must be something in the manufacturing.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Subjective in that it's different percentages depending on whether it's a BIN or Auction.. but things may have changed. Also I thought at one point they charged different percentages depending on what classification of stuff you were selling were. But again, been a while since I sold on ebay.
That's what I thought too.. I thought it would be more like 5%, but it's apparently 10% on practically everything now unless you have a highly ranked store on there. I guess they've pushed it up as high as they can get away with...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya