DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Accesories Ideas

Boston_Pilot

Reactions
Hello,
I have just bought my Mavic and haven't even done my maiden flight with it yet, so I would like some input from experienced pilots here in terms of accessory ideas. I also own many 3D printers and design my own items for 3 years now. Does anyone have any accessory ideas that I can design? Also if you need anything in terms of 3D printed accessories please get in touch with me.

And finally: I don't know if it is allowed but ebay link to thing I have created for propeller box and lens cap. So feel free to stop by.
linky link
Also Here

Last edited:
Also can you make a holder for my navigation lights I don't want to use Velcro I'd rather have something I can snap on snap off when not in use

Hello,
I have just bought my Mavic and haven't even done my maiden flight with it yet, so I would like some input from experienced pilots here in terms of accessory ideas. I also own many 3D printers and design my own items for 3 years now. Does anyone have any accessory ideas that I can design? Also if you need anything in terms of 3D printed accessories please get in touch with me.

And finally: I don't know if it is allowed but ebay link to thing I have created for propeller box and lens cap. So feel free to stop by.
linky link
Also Here
--> I also also also have never ever used fly more combo (sealed in a box) that I bought for my brother but he didn't wanted it. Anyone interested?

You call that a low profile box?

Yeah I call it a low profile box.

46aebead66b6ae9390341357b8e91fff.jpg

Fine, i use a simple low profile glasses bag

I think the best accessory that DJI could create and sell for the Mavic is a solar power bank that can adhere to the top of the drone to provide greater autonomy of flight time (slow the discharge of the battery in flight)

I think the best accessory that DJI could create and sell for the Mavic is a solar power bank that can adhere to the top of the drone to provide greater autonomy of flight time (slow the discharge of the battery in flight)
Not a chance... at the power consumption of the Mavic you would need a solar panel several foot square to even be noticeable!

Reactions: Rplanas
Not a chance... at the power consumption of the Mavic you would need a solar panel several foot square to even be noticeable!
Is it enough that solar power only helps to prolong the flight time by 8 or 10 minutes.

Is it enough that solar power only helps to prolong the flight time by 8 or 10 minutes.
The solar output of such a device probably wound't add more than 2-3 minutes. It might even decrease the flight time due to added weight. There are many solar planes that can provide their own energy but mind you that they are fixed wing aircraft, meaning that they are gliding (and getting their lift through wings) rather than propellers. They are more efficient at staying in air.

Absolutely. It doesn't protect it in a bag though.
I will try to do a more slim & wide box. Maybe you will find it low-profile enough.

Well then... A clever answer i should say.
And, as a matter of fact, it does protect in a bag, at least in my bag, it does. A simple low profile hard shell backpack

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji