DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic adventures!

Attex

Reactions
Today I took the Mavic out a few different times at my house. I believe I found what I think is a coyote in a field about 4000" from my house and then I ran into 8 deer in another field about 1500" from my house. I also ran into a hawk sitting in a tree about 4200" from me. And directly above me had a group of pigeons messing with me yesterday. Very weird they kept flying around me in a circle. I came back down to the ground and they left into field across the street and then I went up again and they came back and did it again. I did mess with the deer for a seconds. I do have a broken gimbal and my camera quality sucks big time and I cant control the tilt of the camera. I have the camera taped down so its not flopping so anyways by no means use this for judging the mavic camera. I did get it fixed up quite a bit with the youtube stabilizer. But currently I have to haul *** forward to look downward or backwards to look up and its angled down a bit during normal flight. lol Oh well its still fun at the moment until I get the new parts in to fix it and oh boy I cant wait!!!!!! But here is the edited clip of the deer. The sudden stop and take off was cut out with the youtube stabilizer. So its a little weird. Dont judge on the quality please. lol

Oh I was around 150ft up and dropped to what I thought was 30 If I remember right? That could be wrong tho to be honest.

I don't think you have to worry about DJI using your video in its advertising for the Mavic. Pretty cool how the deer were trying to figure out what the Mavic was up to.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada