DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic and P4P combined footage - PT VICENTE lighthouse - SOCAL

Fireblade

Reactions
Both vids turned out nice, but the footage from the phantom is pretty unreal. Not just about the dynamic range, but overall even during daytime, the raw video files just look super clean and clear.

I really wish I could just combined the 2 lol.

what one is the mavic and what one is he phantom?
:45 to 1:04 if I remember correctly. The rest are phantom 4 footage. (I made sure to shoot with the Mavic first while there was plenty of light left, then ended the sunset with P4P).

Men I can't wait till DJI introduces the future Mavic with a camera that's equivalent to the P4P camera (or better).

I can tell. The downward facing shots over the rocks and the water are P4
Good eye! It really blew me away when I first watched the raw footages on my PC, it was beautiful.

Fantastic footage, I live very local to that area and walk there many times so I was very happy to see this beautiful video.

I was there in the middle of last year and two Phantoms were flying around and someone from the visitors center there told the pilot he was not allowed to fly, which I suspected was not true, do you know of the regulations for this spot?

I must admit the high top down shot of the lighthouse was great, but a gutsy one with many aircraft handrailing the coastline around there, the "Long Beach practice area" does get a lot of light aircraft traffic.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242