DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Apps to follow me

AMars32

Reactions
Hi guys, so I have been searching to try and find an answer to this but haven't found anything too great. So I really want to be able to use active track or follow me mode for skiing and sports, the DJI technology from the app just doesn't work good enough for that. I know there are apps like FPV camera, Litchi, and autopilot but don't really know what they are. Any suggestions for an app that would work well for this and perhaps track you by color would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

I would love to know this too. I'm looking at Airdog but I'd rather use the Mavic Pro with a good Follow-me solution.

Hi guys, so I have been searching to try and find an answer to this but haven't found anything too great. So I really want to be able to use active track or follow me mode for skiing and sports, the DJI technology from the app just doesn't work good enough for that. I know there are apps like FPV camera, Litchi, and autopilot but don't really know what they are. Any suggestions for an app that would work well for this and perhaps track you by color would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

I think the Active Track functionality actually works great for the most part. Check out this video I shot recently. This is only having used AT 2 times.

I think the Active Track functionality actually works great for the most part. Check out this video I shot recently. This is only having used AT 2 times.

Nice !!! To many trees for me to have tried ja!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98