DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Around The World Video - Let's do it for real!

Great, can't wait to see the footage!
And yes, that's right, for flat profile, i use art, but anything that's not too contrasty and saturated will work

oops, I shot in dlog ... being totally flat. Hopefully this was not a misunderstanding. To get colours back you presumably know how to use davinci and the mavic lut fille :)

If this is too much a hassle for you, pls let me know and I will shoot new footage.

I like the idea will contribute once get my Mavic back from repair service since Jan2nd However I understand there must be deadline, the Feb 28 does not promise good weather here at all. Maybe to continue this collection for a Mavic world year project?

oops, I shot in dlog ... being totally flat. Hopefully this was not a misunderstanding. To get colours back you presumably know how to use davinci and the mavic lut fille :)

If this is too much a hassle for you, pls let me know and I will shoot new footage.
it's all good, i will work with it! thanks for the great footage :D

Reactions: oldtrapper
I like the idea will contribute once get my Mavic back from repair service since Jan2nd However I understand there must be deadline, the Feb 28 does not promise good weather here at all. Maybe to continue this collection for a Mavic world year project?
yes, well if this one goes well, i'd like to do a monthly video or something :)

I have tried to upload clips, but they are downloading as 360p. Do you know how to download hd file in 2.7k?

I have tried to upload clips, but they are downloading as 360p. Do you know how to download hd file in 2.7k?
they should work out, did you upload them on the google drive? it takes some time to process, that might be it!

Hi, I'll upload my file at Google_Drive. I don't send original file but edited, also with music, but you can remove if necessary. I shot in PAL (Europe) - will tha tbe a problem? please let me know if I should alter the video format- Thanks for your effort :)

Hi, I'll upload my file at Google_Drive. I don't send original file but edited, also with music, but you can remove if necessary. I shot in PAL (Europe) - will tha tbe a problem? please let me know if I should alter the video format- Thanks for your effort :)
that should be fine! thanks :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada