DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AT AMAZON

Congratulations, welcome to the family.
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: CC Rider
I'm pretty excited . I have great things planned this summer, like these Litchi missions for instance.
Can someone tell me the best deal on filters? I'm thinking the PolarPro's are pretty popular.

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 8.54.35 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CC Rider
They're in now. They were supposed to be in on March 20, but checked today and they have them. Got my order in this morning. Get the Fly More for $1244 with the Amazon Card and 3 days shipping. Last one to Checkout is a rotten egg.

Amazon.com : DJI Mavic Pro Bundle with Shoulder Bag, Props, Car Charger and 2 Extra Batteries : Camera & Photo
View attachment 8506

Good luck and enjoy! Watch even more YouTube videos on the Mavic and digest everything you can get your hands, ears, and eyes on about the Mavic before you takeoff. Follow ALL FAA regs, and be sure to search out and read the countless Mavic posts found in this Forum with answers to the questions you're going to have as you progress. Be patient, walk and don't run, and listen to the little voice in your head at all times. With all of that in mind, have a BLAST! And welcome to the Mavic fold.

Thanks. Ive been watching Mavic videos every since it came out and still watching. I'm going to take my time, that's for sure. Here in Western Montana the wether still sucks, and the scenery isn't that great yet, so not missing much for photography.

That's awesome. When I decided several weeks ago to buy a Mavic from Amazon I started watching DJI's supply and noticed they started shipping within 3 days so I got impatient and bought the Fly More Combo direct from them. It was a good move because I got DJI Care Refresh as well. You can do that if you buy it within 2 days after you get the Mavic. I haven't used it thankfully but I'm glad I have it just in case.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost