DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Available in Canada Apple Store

desiringbroom70

Reactions
Just wanted to inform canadian folks that it is available for pickup at some places in Canada. Check it out I just purchsed mine and awaiting to get the pickup email from apple store !!!!!!

Reactions: schpenxel
The Vancouver Apple Stores have huge supplies of Mavic Pros and accessories. Shipments arrive everyday. If you order on line, a 4 week delivery time is quoted. If you select the delivery address as the Apple Store, they will give you product from their daily courier shipments.

The inventory that they receive everyday sells out instantly to walk ins. They have had stock since the beginning of November.

My poor DJI dealer. They are getting no love from DJI. DJI is supplying the big box retailers first.

Last edited:
Yup Canadian Apple Stores are getting stock of the mavic for the past few days. I got mine at my local Apple store in Edmonton Alberta. Following day I saw another one in my local store and a few across the country in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg and Toronto. Don't rely on their Internet inventory system, it is a hit and miss. I got mine at the store but their system said won't be available until Jan 25th. According to Apple staff, sometimes when there is less than 2-3 items, they won't update right the way! So calling is the way to go!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

9cd1a28d4e835fdfc64fbedaa6818c88.jpg
5876735a8c59cb12d4af0a691dff684d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Sweet.. Im getting my flymore combo on Tuesday now.. direct from DJI.. Uhmm was wondering if I should just sell it...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ