DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Batteries...

tomnjfl

Reactions
Just in case anyone is in the northern NJ and NYC area and looking for some Mavic batteries.....most of the local Apple Stores up there are showing them in stock available for pickup.

I wish I knew that a few days ago when I was up there, I would have grabbed a spare!

Still available at Garden State Plaza....not far from NYC at all.
That would actually be considered too far by many living in NYC, especially when you consider traffic and tolls, but it is good info

I can't imagine there are that many people looking yet.

I don't see any available now( I live in the area) All apple stores near me say available Jan 30...

Some appeared at NYC stores but were sold out almost instantly!

This morning....none available in all of Florida.

This afternoon, almost every store is showing "pickup today".

Just got one that I ordered from B&H on 9/27, along with a Flymore package. Now have a total of 4. Am all set. Too bad the weather is getting nasty.

About a dozen Mavic Batteries left IN STOCK after all backorders have been processed. They'll still make it out in today if the order is completed in the next 20 minutes. Once they're out they will no longer be able to be ordered on the site until they go back to showing backorder.

Order Here: Buy DJI Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic Pro | Advexure.com

DJI Experience store in Times Square had batteries and charging hubs in stock when I went yesterday.

Ordered from DJI direct on December 3 and shipped on December 5th will have them Monday the 12th. Don't make this harder than it needs to be.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I also ordered a single battery direct from DJI website on October 5th and it still hasn't shipped.

Just in case anyone is in the northern NJ and NYC area and looking for some Mavic batteries.....most of the local Apple Stores up there are showing them in stock available for pickup.

I wish I knew that a few days ago when I was up there, I would have grabbed a spare!

Really? I am in Scranton Pa and they're no where to be found! I might need to make a little car trip!

I was at an Apple Store in Virginia picking up an item and asked if they had any Mavic batteries. They had one so just call around even if Apple doesn't show any available for pickup.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica