DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic box demensions and hard case idea!

What is the model number? That the iM2370 "Storm" (508×373×14)?

Sorry mate I got to get home to check again lol it's 14something-something

1400 or 1440 I can't recall. What u reckon I should add at the bottom right? The charger and the docking station or just more batts? I have 5 batts in total.

Also here's another bag I use for like everyday.

3d24cd26f62723d9f551ad8b7e46127c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Sorry mate I got to get home to check again lol it's 14something-something

1400 or 1440 I can't recall. What u reckon I should add at the bottom right? The charger and the docking station or just more batts? I have 5 batts in total.

Also here's another bag I use for like everyday.

3d24cd26f62723d9f551ad8b7e46127c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
What is the brand of this bag? please

Sch,

I have the Polar Pro case, got it for $99 and then found the same case without the fancy insert but still has the customizable foam for $20 at Sam's Club. I'm not sure the insert was worth $80.

Jerry

Member's Mark 16" Safety Protective Box - Sam's Club

Edit: Oooops! My wife just returned with the new case, the case from Sam's Club IS NOT THE SAME AS THE POLAR PRO CASE. The one from Sam's is actually quite a bit larger. Sorry for the inaccurate information. Still a good deal for a hard case.

Jerry

Last edited:
Each to their own and all that but I have ordered my mavic for the convenience of portability and not having to lug about a hard case. I keep my P4 I'm a hard case.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Nanuk 910 Case
Nanuk 910 Specifications
Exterior Dimensions
(L x W x D) Interior Dimensions
(L x W x D)
14.3" x 11.1" x 4.7"
(36.3 x 28.1 x 12.0 cm)
13.2" x 9.2" x 3.8"
(33.6 x 23.4 x 9.7 cm)
Lid Depth Bottom Depth Total Depth
1.3"
(3.3 cm) 2.72"
(6.9 cm) 3.8"
(9.7 cm)
Interior Cubic Volume
0.267 cubic feet

Weight with foam Weight without foam
3.4 lbs.
(1.54 kg) 2.9 lbs.
(1.3 kg)

Range Temperature
-20 / 140° F
(-29 / 60° C)
Nanuk 910 Cerificates testing in progress
IP67
Ingress protection tests (dust & immersion)
ATA 300 Impact test
Impact test
Mil-STD-810F
Immersion test
ASTM D4169
Falling rain - Vibration - Drop tests

Reactions: delvecchioforza
Hi thought you might like to see my pelicase 1450. Mavic turned up Monday and although I have the small carry case I thought I would dig out my peli case that I have never used, the forum gave me some ideas and it seemed daft to spend any money when I had this case lying around. Anyway I hope this helps give you some ideas.DSC_0495_1.JPG

Reactions: backin5
The 1200 is a little small. I was looking at one for myself for when I head out to shoot and there is a possibility of bad weather. I have the 1200 I use for a small camcorder and 2 batteries, and it doesnt look to be large enough to 1) have room for padding on the sides (I like 3 squares minimum) 2) have enough room for controller, charger, 2 extra batteries.

The 1400 should have enough for the drone and controller and maybe a battery or charger. 11.81 x 8.87 x 5.18 (LINK)

However, at least for me, the 1520 will have enough room for the drone, controller, 3 extra batteries, charger and car charger and hub, at least an iPhone 6S+. There should also be room to have a smaller SD card case as well. It is the one I will be getting as soon as I recover from the purchase fright of the Mavic. 18.06 x 12.89 x 6.72 (LINK)

This is all supposition, since I dont have the drone and parts to measure, but just going by the case I have and the stuff I ordered. I need an all-in-one for this case for the travel outside of my norm. I have the Fly More package, so I will be getting the padded bag anyway, which will work most of the time.

Check out this you tube video on the 1400 ---->

If you are looking at Pelikan you should also look at the Nanuk 920 for travel. Comes in different colors and made specially for a Mavic. Love mine

Reactions: Soundtekk
I picked this up off of Amazon. Protects your MP and RC, comes with a LiPo battery bag (which are also sold separately, can be tossed in a backpack or suitcase, and the price is good.

Amazon Sign In

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929