DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC CARRY CASE (Price Drop)

MrMavic

Reactions
I just noticed on Amazon they dropped the price of these to $16.99. I tried to find the other thread with these on it so I could post it there, but couldn't find it. They will have them in stock on April 2, but if you put it in your cart you should be guaranteed to get it. I noticed some guys here were waiting for weeks from China. These are 2 day delivery with Prime account.

Amazon.com: Homga DJI Mavic Pro Carrying Case Portable Foldable Drone Body and Remote Controller Transmitter Bag Waterproof Hard-shell Drone Protective DJI Case Box Housing Bag Storage Box (black): Camera & Photo

61iH6AMVjeL._SL1000_.jpg

Putting anything in cart at Amazon guarantees nothing. In stock alerts will give you a chance to jump on it when in stock. But anything in your cart can be sold out from under your nose. You will simply get an out of stock notice or your cart item will be moved to another seller if someone else has it available. But you will pay what the other vender wants if you purchase it from them.

Well, in that case then, I will just order it now and that way they can't bait and switch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom