DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic cases available on Amazon Prime

Little to expensive for my taste.
bb16a0c4d411bed9b697962579e56cc2.jpg
what??? [emoji33] my cases was 14 dollar on aliexpress.

Have a set. So much cheaper on aliexpress if you can wait a couple weeks for delivery. Even on that site browse around as prices vary greatly.

Cases are okay. I like the DJI case better, but bought as it was so cheap. If I ever want to bring in a narrow backpack it's better. As it is though, to bring all your batteries and odds and ends you'll have a pile of small cases vs. one slightly larger one. Depends on your needs...

Smell is bad. It does away. Leave them outside or in the garage a bit, wide open.

Reactions: DJqpAZ
There are three identically looking cases on Amazon, like yours. Which is yours and how are they different?

Will the Mavic fit in with the props and gimbal shade on?

I bought these, and love them except, they do smell like they were made out of cigarette ashes. Three weeks of airing out and febreeze.

Will the Mavic fit in with the props and gimbal shade on?
not exactly fit! i use this case without props, but with camera bubble. it is a very good stuff, i love it. now i just drop it into my everyday bag, and go to fly ;)

I too got these from eBay about a month ago. I absolutely love them, but they do stink... They smell like they were stored in a cigar shop prior to shipping.

Yup!
yup? your camera bubble sitting perfectly in this case? mine not. my case is tight a bit. but i can close it perfectly. it is not pushing my mavic.

Yes, my gimbal protector (bubble) fits nicely in the case.

i bought mine maybe 2 months ago. maybe the next pieces are more perfect, than mine. my mavic hard case looks like a bit short or tight. but i have no problem with it. i love it.

There are three identically looking cases on Amazon, like yours. Which is yours and how are they different?
They are all the exact same case.
Just buy whichever one is cheapest and gets to you when you need it.
Again, if you can afford to wait... you can get the pair on AliExpress for $10, shipped.

Reactions: DJqpAZ
I have had mine for a month or so. bought on AliExpress really cheap. I really like them

I bought mine from Amazon it was $24.99 with free shipping for Prime. Elf fits perfectly in the case

Just used mine for the first time last night. I was going mountain biking and the DJI case would not fit in my camelback backpack. These two cases fit in fine and I tossed in some extra batteries (within some LiPo bags that I had bought for air travel recently.)

Worked well. I also don't have a smell on them any more. I left them outside open for one day and they've been sitting in my garage open for a week. Now the scent is insignificant.

I'm glad I saw these before buying the DJI fuzzy sleeve. I was about to buy that, and then realized these will provide more protection from minor knocks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots