DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Charger 5 in 1

facasi

Reactions
Some people have had really good luck with these, the only thing is it is not grounded so it could be a hazard

Reactions: facasi
Purchased the YK for mavic 5 in 1 power supply charger, I opened the case when I received and it was grounded.
Looks like they may have modified them since the first shipment went out. Also its a safety concern!!!!
The DJI Intelligent battery will regulate the charging as it has its own onboard smarts within the battery case so all the Lipo cells charge equally.
The 5 in 1 is just a power source.

Ours are grounded now :)
Dear,

The original charger when it detects that the Battery is 100% charged, it switches off and does not charge any more.

My charger 5 in 1 keeps charging even when the Green LED on the charger lights up.
After a few minutes the LED3 on the Battery starts blinks twice per second informing "Over charge detected."

Just a heads up these aren't faster then the stock charger, I found they only charge at 3.4a instead of the rated 4.5a per channel. So the stock charger is faster in a single battery comparison. BUT this does parallel charge so in around 90mins you get 3 batteries done where as stock will do a single battery in about 60-70

I'm a new MPP owner. I've been evaluating my charging needs. It appears that most of the time, with my 3 batteries, I am ok charging one by one. The only thing I might get is the hub to use if I ever use two or more batteries in succession to fly longer. Most of my flights are not that long, but they sure are fun.

The biggest issue I have with the DJI hub is not even slow sequential charge; it's its star design that doesn't provide any support to batteries. I often charge in the car and rarely I have a flat surface to put the "star" on, which can lead to batteries hanging in the air and putting stress on the contacts. So, I got a variation of this 5-in-1 charger (Powerextra) and am pretty happy with it, it also properly stops charging when battery is full.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada