DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic constant raising and lowering using Litchi

kykayak

Reactions
Twice this past week I tried to use Litchi to capture panoramas. Both times, I would calibrate compass before take off. Climb up to 200 feet and try to hover. When I let go of the controller the Mavic still continued to climb. When I would pull the stick down, the Mavic would descend and continue to do so when I let go of the controls. I tried to balance it out with no luck. Tried the pause button with no luck. It was either up or down. Horizontally it was level. Tried calibrating the controls, and even tried running DJI Go v 4 in background.

Any suggestions on what I may try to get aircraft to hold level to take panorama?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Twice this past week I tried to use Litchi to capture panoramas. Both times, I would calibrate compass before take off. Climb up to 200 feet and try to hover. When I let go of the controller the Mavic still continued to climb. When I would pull the stick down, the Mavic would descend and continue to do so when I let go of the controls. I tried to balance it out with no luck. Tried the pause button with no luck. It was either up or down. Horizontally it was level. Tried calibrating the controls, and even tried running DJI Go v 4 in background.

Any suggestions on what I may try to get aircraft to hold level to take panorama?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I would run the go app first for set up, close, then open and run litchi.
Maybe worth a shot.
Litchi has been working fine for me. I have not noticed this issue with mine.

That's not normal behaviour and looks as if the barometric sensor is no longer working at your Mavic. As Blue Bird already proposed, try to fly same with the GO app. If this behaviour will happen again then you can try an IMU calibration and then try again. If the problem still exists you will have to send your Mavic to DJI service.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000