DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
I got my Mavic PRO today. I ordered the Fly more Combo (oct. 7th), but I only got the normal package, and I will get the rest of the batteries and such at a later date. Im just glad I at least have the Mavic in house now.
Congratulations! I have just had a few test flights with mine so far, but I'm very impressed with the capabilities and performance of the Mavic Pro compared to my P3A.

Sent fra min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

I got my Mavic PRO today. I ordered the Fly more Combo (oct. 7th), but I only got the normal package, and I will get the rest of the batteries and such at a later date. Im just glad I at least have the Mavic in house now.

Cool! Where did you order from?

Congratulations! I have just had a few test flights with mine so far, but I'm very impressed with the capabilities and performance of the Mavic Pro compared to my P3A.

Sent fra min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Thanks! :) Thats good to hear, I will have my first flight next weekend most likely.

Congratulations!
Keep calm and fly safe ;)

Reactions: ArcticFlightman
Hi,
I have a reservation on a "fly more combo" in RCbutikken.no with ordering the Dec. 11. But after reading that they've just given out orders from the beginning of October, I've also put in an order with Elkjøp. They say that they get into the stock on 11 January. Have to cross my fingers. ;-)
-Geir

Hi,
I have a reservation on a "fly more combo" in RCbutikken.no with ordering the Dec. 11. But after reading that they've just given out orders from the beginning of October, I've also put in an order with Elkjøp. They say that they get into the stock on 11 January. Have to cross my fingers. ;-)
-Geir

Good luck , hope you Get it soon!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hi,
Got this message from DJI today

"Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for your continued support of DJI!
We wanted to let you know that now’s the time to pick up that Mavic Pro you’ve had your eye on. This small yet powerful drone can go with you everywhere, turning the sky into your creative canvas and making every moment an aerial moment.

Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship before January 18."

if it is true, I think it's not serous of DJI, since retailers who ordered two days after the Mavic pro launch haven't received the first batch yet.

-Geir

Last edited:
Hi,
Got this message from DJI today

"Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for your continued support of DJI!
We wanted to let you know that now’s the time to pick up that Mavic Pro you’ve had your eye on. This small yet powerful drone can go with you everywhere, turning the sky into your creative canvas and making every moment an aerial moment.

Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship before January 18."

if it is true, I think it's not serous of DJI, since retailers who ordered two days after the Mavic pro launch haven't received the first batch yet.

-Geir

Looks legit! Others on this forum have gotten this mail from DJI as well!

Orderd the Mavic fly more combo on Elefun.no 26.10.16, havent heard anything. Today i went on prisjakt.no to check if anyone have it in stock and found out that fotoerik.no have them and will start send them out on Friday 13.01.17, so i placed the order. crossing my fingers.:p

Orderd the Mavic fly more combo on Elefun.no 26.10.16, havent heard anything. Today i went on prisjakt.no to check if anyone have it in stock and found out that fotoerik.no have them and will start send them out on Friday 13.01.17, so i placed the order. crossing my fingers.:p

I'm just curious if there are any benefits from being an authorized DJI reseller as rcbutikken.no are? Does anyone know?

Seems a bit strange if every other reseller are stocking the MP faster than them, and thereby being able to complete preorders quicker.

I'm still not canceling my preorder with rcbutikken though, I've always had great buying experiences with them.

I'm just curious if there are any benefits from being an authorized DJI reseller as rcbutikken.no are? Does anyone know?

Seems a bit strange if every other reseller are stocking the MP faster than them, and thereby being able to complete preorders quicker.

I'm still not canceling my preorder with rcbutikken though, I've always had great buying experiences with them.

Yes, agree! Its a bit strange! You would think they should be better.

Ordered Mavic Pro 02.10.16 from elefun.no got it 07.12.16 but with this darkness and bad weather outside i havent tested it so much.

Sent from my SM-G900F using MavicPilots mobile app

I have only had one flight last sunday! Really fun, have only one battery so far. Did something wrong only got 10-15 seconds of footage from 25 mins fligtht. But got some Nice stillphotos. A great machine the Mavic! :)

Hi!
Got this mail today:

"DJI has today confirmed that they will send out our backorder with Mavic Pro combo during the next week. Your orders are sent immediately drones enters storage port. To get everything ready for dispatch, you will receive a shipment number the day before Mavic is confirmed into our warehouse.
Regards, Rcbutikken.no"

-Geir

But it does not seem that they keep their promise. Seeing that people who have booked in January directly get their Mavic's, but they do not deliver to its re-sellers who have paid several months ago. I ordered in early December, but RCbutikken still haven't got any shipment confirmation.
As I see it DJI trying to steal customers from their own dealers by and offer faster delivery directly, and then customers will cancel their order at the re-sellers.

OK, so yesterday, I received an email from rcbutikken.no, stating that the delivery of the Mavic Pro is expected to commence next week, and that I was guaranteed delivery upon them receiving an upcoming shipment from DJI. I'm not sure what to expect, after a «misfire» a few weeks ago, stating the same, but I keep thinking positive thoughts ... [emoji15]

-Tom

Hi,
I got the same message, the say that I was #10 in line. I ordered the 8th of Desember.

-Geir

Im still waiting for my extra batteries, charger, bag And such! I ordered the Mavic Pro Combo. Anyone Else not gotten the full order yet from rcbutikken.no ?

Ordered my Fly More from Expert (in store) on january 31st, and was promised a delivery by februaru 10th.
Still nothing, and no one knows anything. Hopefully it won't be as long as Komplett.no estimates - april 26th!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair