DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Drono_photography

Reactions
Who's received theirs in the UK?

Where did you purchase it from? And which package did you go for?

I'm still waiting, I ordered mine on Jessops, they emailed last Thursday saying deliveries are expected at the beginning of November.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I`m in the UK, ordered 27/09 from DJI It would have been sent by now, except I ordered the dreaded COMBO

In the UK, ordered a combo from Hobby Mounts on the first evening (27th) plus 3 other sellers I know have me pencilled in for either a combo or base Mavic but not one has heard when their shipments are due to even leave DJI.

On Saturday just gone I ordered a combo from Amazon Prime UK which is still showing as being due with them on 3.11 and with me on 4.11 although I'm not holding my breath.

I haven't seen anybody anywhere who has received a combo yet so I'd take a base version and get the bits later if that becomes a choice for me now.

In the UK. Also ordered from Jessop's on the 12th Oct (Combo), nothing heard apart from email last week stating beginning of November.

I ordered from RCGeeks this time because with P3 dealers had them before direct orders - nothing yet.

It looks to me like only a token number have shipped in total so very few to Europe let alone UK.
Plenty in the US ordered direct in September and still no status change.

Best thing is just forget about it and get a nice surprise one day in November!
Have to say there is a chance early users will discover one or two troubling issues which will be solved very promptly in later batches and firmware.

Reactions: Donald and BigRhino
I ordered from Jessops .. but only done it last weekend, says it's mid November, so lets hope

@Shaw10 .. why is the combo 'dreaded' ? .. I ordered that too, is there an issue with it ?

I ordered from Jessops .. but only done it last weekend, says it's mid November, so lets hope

@Shaw10 .. why is the combo 'dreaded' ? .. I ordered that too, is there an issue with it ?
None of the combo packages have shipped yet. There's been speculation of battery supply levels hence only the basic packages have shipped. DJI have just put out an update saying the combo has started to ship, so fingers crossed!

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

I haven't heard any deliveries to the U.K. yet. Combos starting shipping today but again not heard any shipping to the U.K.
I ordered through a U.K. dealer and also Amazon so see which one will come first. Likely to be early November.

I'm not holding much hope, ordered 'combo' 28th from the greats lads at 'Heliguy.com'. Got this earlier!!

OfficialDJI251016.png

I haven't heard any deliveries to the U.K. yet. Combos starting shipping today but again not heard any shipping to the U.K.
I ordered through a U.K. dealer and also Amazon so see which one will come first. Likely to be early November.

That Mr Sploodge got one yesterday but he's not home to open it (is he on here?)
However it's possible they made special effort to get one to him as a high profile user.

I ordered the combo on the 27th from quadcoptersuk and still none the wiser when I'm may get it. I'm in two minds whether to cancel and wait a few months now as all the joy seems to be gone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

I ordered the combo on the 27th from quadcoptersuk and still none the wiser when I'm may get it. I'm in two minds whether to cancel and wait a few months now as all the joy seems to be gone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app
Understand this, the sunny days now with trees changing would have be good to have used it if delivery was as planned, but by next month it's rain, wind, and gloomy short days for weeks unless there happens to be a frosty snowy spell.

This guy is still promising delivery this week in the UK and has sold 30 of them on eBay and there's even one feedback for a Mavic now but having asked him twice for confirmation that he's definitely getting them on Thursday without any response, I'm not convinced so haven't been tempted..
DJI Mavic PRO & 1 FREE UKDS T-Shirt | eBay
Claims like being the UK's No.1 drone dealer don't inspire any confidence in me whatsoever especially when his address is a house..

I think someone forgot about he UK.... that BREXIT for you!! :eek:

This guy is still promising delivery this week in the UK and has sold 30 of them on eBay and there's even one feedback for a Mavic now but having asked him twice for confirmation that he's definitely getting them on Thursday without any response, I'm not convinced so haven't been tempted..
DJI Mavic PRO & 1 FREE UKDS T-Shirt | eBay
Claims like being the UK's No.1 drone dealer don't inspire any confidence in me whatsoever especially when his address is a house..
Have you tried emailing, I sent one but got a mail send reply. Sounds VERY dodgy, I would stay away. I can't imagine and dealers getting 100.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User