DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Yes! Mine is 22nd to 25th. I think that's them just covering themselves as it does say ships 4-7 business days.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Oddly at 1AM HK time I got a reply from my earlier email. Here's their reply.

6b80942c363dba2f8cf640958280530f.jpg

Reactions: mbuk
The combo is still in stock, but not such a bargain. The Mavic only is now 5 to 7 days. Yesterday it was also in stock.
The price for an extra battery is way too much.
David.
It's two extra batteries. Anyway I now had this awaiting me at the door when I arrived home. Let's get opening...

Attachments

• 20170112_185053.jpg
    20170112_185053.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 41
Top marks to DigitalRev for not sending me a P3s ...

You lucky b! Can you confirm it's got a UK plug in the box and it's not one they've just put in there even though they say it's the UK version?

Also would be nice if you could confirm the updates etc work.

Would be worth you checking the camera doesn't have the half focus issue :)

Reactions: magsta
You lucky b! Can you confirm it's got a UK plug in the box and it's not one they've just put in there even though they say it's the UK version?

Also would be nice if you could confirm the updates etc work.

Would be worth you checking the camera doesn't have the half focus issue :)

They supply the 2 pin (shaver type) to UK plug adapter. However I have an old cable from a playstation which I will replace it with as it is lighter and in a single piece. As has already been stated earlier in the thread the mavic is the same no matter which market it is sold for and the PSU is universal so I'm not fussed about a slightly different cable when I saved over 100 notes! There is a worldwide 1 year warranty in the box. Duty was also prepaid.

It's charging just now but I'll let you know if all is good. They also give you a £25 voucher if you recommend them to another so if someone who used my recommendation would like to ping me their order number to validate it I would be most grateful. Ta.

Reactions: harrylisbon
They supply the 2 pin (shaver type) to UK plug adapter. However I have an old cable from a playstation which I will replace it with as it is lighter and in a single piece. As has already been stated earlier in the thread the mavic is the same no matter which market it is sold for and the PSU is universal so I'm not fussed about a slightly different cable when I saved over 100 notes! There is a worldwide 1 year warranty in the box. Duty was also prepaid.

It's charging just now but I'll let you know if all is good. They also give you a £25 voucher if you recommend them to another so if someone who used my recommendation would like to ping me their order number to validate it I would be most grateful. Ta.

Plug doesn't bother me either but if you see my screenshot of the email they sent me it says it's the UK version when it's not if it doesn't come with the UK only plug lol. Doesn't bother me though. Worldwide warranty is nice though!

Shame I already ordered mine earlier or I'd have done you a solid.

Hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: HeavensAbove
Also, to anyone on here that wants a Mavic Fly More for £1249 (plus shipping or pickup from my house) keep an eye on Amazon as I still have my written price guarantee. Just let me know when they are listing them back online (sold by Amazon not third party!). I would need a bank transfer or cash up front and would buy on my credit card. Strictly first come to the person who spots it first. I'll not be on Amazon actively looking daily now that the Eagle has landed ;-)

Also, to anyone on here that wants a Mavic Fly More for £1249 (plus shipping or pickup from my house) keep an eye on Amazon as I still have my written price guarantee. Just let me know when they are listing them back online (sold by Amazon not third party!). I would need a bank transfer or cash up front and would buy on my credit card. Strictly first come to the person who spots it first. I'll not be on Amazon actively looking daily now that the Eagle has landed ;-)
Hey bud, mine arrives tomorrow so I can send you my order number, for a tenner!

Nice try, but I'm not sure I'll even use it so I'll have to turn down your kind offer. Don't wan't to put myself in a position where I NEED to use it. The guy who offered 50/50 can validate your one!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
lol I was kidding about the tenner, you can have my order number once it arrives no probs. Do digital rev sell batteries for the normal price? Could be a good saving on one.

Reactions: HeavensAbove
lol I was kidding about the tenner, you can have my order number once it arrives no probs. Do digital rev sell batteries for the normal price? Could be a good saving on one.

No worries, I assumed you were joking, but if we validate each other's in order of purchase then we can all have valid vouchers. Except the one who orders last!

So, I'm 28th Dec if someone is shortly after then - they could validate mine then you theirs, then 50/50 can do yours, etc, etc, etc....

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

No they want £118.90 for a battery.
I did notice that Apple UK will have them in stock in all their stores by Monday 16th Jan for £84.90. They don't expect the Mavic to be in stock until May.
Hope the snow doesn't stop my order from Digital Rev arriving tomorrow.
David

The one I received is Mavic Pro (EU), and as Brexit is gonna take a wee while we should be good for the next year, so no need to return to HK if it needs serviced.

Pleased you got yours in the end. I have my replacement and only been able to test it once since Tuesday. Darn weather!!! All seems good on the replacement. Hold thumbs you don't have focus issues

8a93aa5c4bee88e83f3bf283d0a99130.jpg

It's a label mate.

Lol, sorry yes mags but it's a pucka label printed in China but not just an address label. :) The same as the ones on the outside of the boxes. None of the other Mavics I've had from other suppliers had distributor labels on them.

20161214_175912_resized.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22