DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Happy for you guys! Will keep the order with DR then and hope it will arrive next week. Only thing frustrating is the communication. It still says "Processing order" but also "Delivery between 19 to 21th". This is clearly not true any more, so yeah!

Don't give up hope. I ordered mine on Friday 13th with a delivery date between 16-18th. they charged my Paypal straight away then it sat at processing until Monday when it change to shipped. Mine is also out for delivery today. The long wait is finally over. Happy flying to everyone getting there's today.... :)

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Careful with DR now, as others said they took the money but don't seem to have stock even though they advertised 24h (now 2-3 days). Waiting for an email back.

Batteries are available from Apple within a few days.

Yep good advice, mine should have been here yesterday as they said delivery by the 17th and told me it was shipped , but the last few days it's just showing as shipping booked with ups and that's as far as it's got, o and they took the money the day I placed he order.
Wondering if they are booking shipping so they have a tracking number and it shows as shipped so they can take payment and to prevent people cancelling whilst they wait for stock.
Blo*dy anoyed as could have got one from the UK - now gone sadly- if I'd known they weren't going to ship when they said.

Wouldn't mind if they had been up front about delivery

Reactions: tgden
So if DR shouldn't come through within the next few days and actually ship the product – what would be the second best thing? I would really prefer a UK dealer over DJI.

Just checked with DJI again this morning and they still say that it will ship this week - which is what was advertised when ordered so hopefully everything is still on track. That bug in their store system doesn't help though with is showing as shipped for over a week now.

Mine is here!!
e6ebd4f1e438ecb857fc9096091ebebb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Mine has been delivered to my Parents house as I'm at work, I wonder how I can escape without anyone noticing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Family tragedy.....obviously no one you care about but maybe a long lost aunt who doesn't exist or similar . It's a sad time....my condolences

ok mine has just arrived...

Out of interest on the referrals - is there anyone who ordered after me i can get an order number for ?

I ordered on 12th Jan at 21:24
If we can all post date and time of order we should be able to get £25 each back!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000