DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Has anyone any concerns with the warranty from digitalrev?

Sent from my D6603 using MavicPilots mobile app

Email them is what I say. Warranty covers you for F all these days.
ok mine has just arrived...

Out of interest on the referrals - is there anyone who ordered after me i can get an order number for ?

I ordered on 12th Jan at 21:24
If we can all post date and time of order we should be able to get £25 each back!

I ordered 12th Jan at 14:27.

I'm not sure how this works though do we have to email them to get the discount ?

I'm not sure how this works though do we have to email them to get the discount ?

Is there not a voucher in the box? And does it provide instruction on it? I'm not sure of the process. Someone validated their voucher with my order number previously but unsure how it was done.

There was no voucher in my box. Having a blast with it today so far!

Excuse the quality and angle. Just been playing with it. :)
5cfe2c9bf92e7327d78a7b885ee2ff07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: YoshiK1 and devboxr
Have received this today from DR and then another one straight after
Hi I ordered on the 14th January with delivery dates 17th--19th Jan and my order is still being processed. you took my money on the 17th Jan, do you have my item in stock and if so when can I expect delivery. {#HS:306694872-1273#}
On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 5:29 PM HKT, DigitalRev Store Customer Care <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Phillip,

Thank you for contacting us.

The DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo is on the way to our office. It targets will be arrived in next 3 days. After it has been arrived, we will have it dispatch within 24 working hours. It will normally take 2-3 days to arrive most of the UK address.

We are apologise for the unexpected delay between our regional warehouse.

--
Cecila Cheng

DigitalRev Store Customer Care
store.digitalrev.com

Twitter: twitter.com/digitalrevstore
Facebook: facebook.com/digitalrevstore
Dear Phillip,

Unfortunately due to unexpected transfer delay between our regional warehouses, we are unable to deliver your order placed on 14/Jan/2017 by the estimated delivery date of 19/Jan/2017.

The new estimated delivery date for this order is now between 26/Jan/2017 and 28/Jan/2017.

If your order contains more than one items, we may choose to ship part of your order to you first, at no extra cost to you. If you wish to cancel part or all your orders, you can do so in the "Order History" section of your account.

We are sorry not to have met your expectation for this important order. We do value your order, and hope you continue to favor DigitalRev for your online shopping needs.

DigitalRev Online Store Team

Items ordered:
DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo £1350.0 1 £1350.0
Shipping FREE
TOTAL £1350.0

What if I wish to cancel my order?
You can cancel part or all order by the click of a button. Simply login to your account, and click Account - Order History.

Reactions: devboxr
Yeah I guess this was to be expected. So best to forget about it and just wait for next week! :(

wow that is sneaky !!

do you think they we have promoted them a bit too much so they can't handle demand now ??

Reactions: devboxr
can't ship in 24 hours ... i went on and added one to basket and it said 23rd to 25th Jan delivery that makes no sense!

Is it just the MP people were ordering from DR? Or has anyone in the UK took the plunge with the Fly More?

It ships in 24hrs, ie the 19th and arrives on the 25th.

Setting aside any discussion on their stock, what's wrong with that?

Sent from my D6603 using MavicPilots mobile app

I guess because it's misleading ??

To me it would be read in one of two way :

1. i would read that they dispatch within 24 hours of placing an order plus the delivery time (which it clearly isn't)
2. If they mean that it takes 24 hours to arrive from stock (which they say they have) then that is even worse

How they are circumventing though is by taking much longer for payment to be processed (however it seems like they take payment before they are shipping which is against what they say online)

Is it just the MP people were ordering from DR? Or has anyone in the UK took the plunge with the Fly More?

At £999 the mavic was a better option as the combo items add up to £350 and you might not want / need all the bits (for example the car charger, case, discharger)

Now it's gone up it's better value should you want most of the extras...

Reactions: devboxr and Sag
At £999 the mavic was a better option as the combo items add up to £350 and you might not want / need all the bits (for example the car charger, case, discharger)

Now it's gone up it's better value should you want most of the extras...

Exactly what I thought. Simple Mavic Pro + buy the bits from Apple/DJI that you require (e.g. propellers, batteries, etc).

Just hoping DigitalRev will get stock and ship the unit out of the country before end of next week! :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser