DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Is it just the MP people were ordering from DR? Or has anyone in the UK took the plunge with the Fly More?

I took the plunge and took the flymore combo. Came today. I wanted extra batteries anyway and the car charger will come in handy.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm pretty sure that they will ship them out - i reckon they have seen the volume of orders though and i don't know if they will prioritise the newer ones at the higher price!

I also wonder if DJI have asked them to increase the price to stop people not going to them at the higher price!

Noooooo! My Mum missed the delivery and I need to go collect it tomorrow :( not that I could play with it anyway until the weekend but still.

This is a bit like a pregnancy...

Moaning
Groaning
Screaming
...then...
Delivery
...followed by...
Cooing
Gushing
Bonding

Just remember, pregnancy is usually longer after you have decided to have one...

That letter does not read like something that a supplier would put out to dealers. Statements like Chinese new year halting production so supply doesn't look good for us, very informal language.

Sent from my SM-G920F using MavicPilots mobile app

[/QUOTE]
That letter does not read like something that a supplier would put out to dealers. Statements like Chinese new year halting production so supply doesn't look good for us, very informal language.

Sent from my SM-G920F using MavicPilots mobile app

I agree, and it talks of DJI in third person yet it's meant to be from DJI.

I think it went wrong in first two words "Hi Dealers". As The Donald would say.... Fake news. Sounds like something a back Street dealer would concoct to take the heat off.

Unless, someone can advise the source of this?

Reactions: devboxr
I'm confused by DigitalRev's "Shipped in 48 hours". My order is still processing and somebody earlier confirmed with an email that they do not actually have stock.

I'm confused by DigitalRev's "Shipped in 48 hours". My order is still processing and somebody earlier confirmed with an email that they do not actually have stock.

I think they just say that you get 48hours from when it's shipped.

They are processing because the item is not in stock. Mate has the same issue and ordered on the Saturday

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: devboxr
So if DR shouldn't come through within the next few days and actually ship the product – what would be the second best thing? I would really prefer a UK dealer over DJI.
Is it just the MP people were ordering from DR? Or has anyone in the UK took the plunge with the Fly More?

Im in the UK and I ordered the fly more, didn't really want the fly more package, but because when I went to order the mavric pro on its own from DR, due to the amount of times I've had other companies mess me around whilst trying to buy a mavic pro it came up as a suspicious transaction, anyway I called the bank and sorted it out, went straight back in to re order and the price had gone up to £999 and instead of shipping within 24 hrs, it had gone to the 25th as no stock, was pretty annoyed, then I spotted DR had the fly more in stock for immediate despatch, great, so I placed the order.
Should have been here 2 + days ago, but im still waiting and they haven't even shipped it yet. Don't think they even had it in stock and they don't seem keen on replying to emails.
Who knows when I'm going to get it, should have just ordered the mavric pro on its own as from reading on here people who placed ordered days after I did have already got theirs.

O well, maybe it will get here one day :)

Im in the UK and I ordered the fly more, didn't really want the fly more package, but because when I went to order the mavric pro on its own from DR, due to the amount of times I've had other companies mess me around whilst trying to buy a mavic pro it came up as a suspicious transaction, anyway I called the bank and sorted it out, went straight back in to re order and the price had gone up to £999 and instead of shipping within 24 hrs, it had gone to the 25th as no stock, was pretty annoyed, then I spotted DR had the fly more in stock for immediate despatch, great, so I placed the order.
Should have been here 2 + days ago, but im still waiting and they haven't even shipped it yet. Don't think they even had it in stock and they don't seem keen on replying to emails.
Who knows when I'm going to get it, should have just ordered the mavric pro on its own as from reading on here people who placed ordered days after I did have already got theirs.

O well, maybe it will get here one day :)

So when did you order? I ordered mine late October from Heliguy and on 16/09 on DigitalRev. Heliguy said maybe late February (doubt it due to Chinese New Years) and DigitalRev is the only chance to get it right now before mid March I reckon.

I think they just say that you get 48hours from when it's
shipped.

They are processing because the item is not in stock. Mate has the same issue and ordered on the Saturday

Regarding DigitalRev...

They clearly state In Stock (Ships in 48 hours). They have ignored my Twitter and email for the last 2 days and it has been processing since for 4 days now. It is obvious that they are not having them in stock, plus they choose to ignore customer queries and state misleading information on their website (payment only taken when shipped, in stock, ships in 24 hours [now 48 hours]). On top of that, I tried calling them yesterday and the first time I waited 2 minutes in line before they hung up, then any call after that was simply told "currently too busy, please leave a message". Today tried calling again and after 2 rings the call is rejected.

I know they are legit based on their reviews, but customer support and clarity is clearly not one of their strengths!

Last edited:
I agree, and it talks of DJI in third person yet it's meant to be from DJI.

I think it went wrong in first two words "Hi Dealers". As The Donald would say.... Fake news. Sounds like something a back Street dealer would concoct to take the heat off.

Unless, someone can advise the source of this?

Not that I think it's not Fake News, why would DJI continue to produce an old model when the new one comes out? I guess it's just a fair assumption turned in to a news story...

I notice DR has the MP alone back in stock with delivery in 48hrs and FM packages 4-7 days delivery.... also, the MP alone price has now gone up to £1089 from £999!

Last edited:
I have decided to cancel my MP Fly More order direct with DJI today.

Not only based on the so called spoof news article floating around online (Which they do have some good points, which was a concern of mine about Chinese New Year etc) but because they haven't kept to their initial delivery target on my order of 7-10days dispatch. Which doesn't inspire confidence as this was a selling point for me...

My concerns expands beyond not only in the failure to deliver on time, but manufacturing a product that is of good enough quality at risk of trying to keep on top of schedule...

With all the hoo-har going on with the delivery situation I am going to hold out until the storm passes and hopefully someone else can get my delivery slot instead.

Maybe by the time I do come to reorder not only will the weather have improved to allow more time to fly but there might possibly be a facelifted MP available or even a lower price on the MP V1.0...

I'm definitely sitting on the side lines for the mean time.

:)

Last edited:
This is a bit like a pregnancy...

Moaning
Groaning
Screaming
...then...
Delivery
...followed by...
Cooing
Gushing
Bonding

Just remember, pregnancy is usually longer after you have decided to have one...
Well, now into the second trimester and not showing anything yet. Order placed mid October with Wex.

I hope it will be here in less than 9 months though. Becoming really tetchy when I see all the posts from the new Mavic "parents"

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: DroneMann
I notice DR has the MP alone back in stock with delivery in 48hrs and FM packages 4-7 days delivery.... also, the MP alone price has now gone up to £1089 from £999!

They say in stock, but I'm still waiting for my order from 4 days ago to be shipped. So #FakeNews!

Reactions: Jamesmac
I have decided to cancel my MP Fly More order direct with DJI today.

Not only based on the so called spoof news article floating around online (Which they do have some good points, which was a concern of mine about Chinese New Year etc) but because they haven't kept to their initial delivery target on my order of 7-10days dispatch. Which doesn't inspire confidence as this was a selling point for me...

My concerns expands beyond not only in the failure to deliver on time, but manufacturing a product that is of good enough quality at risk of trying to keep on top of schedule...

With all the hoo-har going on with the delivery situation I am going to hold out until the storm passes and hopefully someone else can get my delivery slot instead.

Maybe by the time I do come to reorder not only will the weather have improved to allow more time to fly but there might possibly be a facelifted MP available or even a lower price on the MP V1.0...

I'm definitely sitting on the side lines for the mean time.

:)
When did you place your order? The claim on the website is 7-10 business days. That's up to two full weeks from order confirmation.

My order was placed on the 6th Dec at 16:00 so if Monday 9th was day 1 of the 10 days, they've got until tomorrow to get mine in a box and on a truck to me and still be honouring the claim made when the order was placed.

Was yours' one of the Jan 5th orders with 18th Jan dispatch?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada