DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

I did my maiden flight yesterday and man this things a beast. I never had the P4 so never experienced sport mode but it's very fast when you switch it. I also thought the video and photos were good, I've heard many complaints about it. I shot RAW and JPG and I think what I can do with the photo myself is much better than the JPG output.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Sunny and devboxr
Is anyone getting DJI deliveries? DR ones seem to be coming thick and fast, but I've not heard a peek from DJI since my order on 16/01 (with 5-7 working day delivery "promise").

mine was ordered on the 6th with a 2 week estimate on shipping. It shipped on Friday exactly 2 weeks after ordering and arrives tomorrow. So yes.

Sent from my SM-G920F using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Aresem
I've just renewed my DJI direct online order with the Fly More combo. I cancelled on the 18th after running out of patience. I have since renewed my interest in the Mavic Pro after a good walkabouts today wishing I could get some landscape photos from some cool angles only achieved by a drone!

At the time of posting this the advertised time is "Shipping within one week" but this was when the shop was set to the default currency of USD. I changed the currency to GBP to place my order and the advertised timeframe increased to "Shipping in Two Weeks".

So here goes for take 2 let's see if they can keep to it...

I'm still tempted to order a Mavic to go with my P4 Pro. whats everybodies view on video quality. I know it's not going to be as great as the P4 Pro but the portability of it does make it an exciting option.

That's to process the order but it will be shutdown by then. I've my fingers crossed for you but doubt it

I'm still tempted to order a Mavic to go with my P4 Pro. whats everybodies view on video quality. I know it's not going to be as great as the P4 Pro but the portability of it does make it an exciting option.

Do you need portability? If not then you'd only be buying it to have it so I'd say stick with the P4P.

I do landscape photography and climb hills and carry heavyish kit when not including food, water etc so I've got the Mavic for portability so I can get some nice photos and also get some video footage for vlogs which I'll be making soon.

If I didn't need the portability I'd have went for the P4P.

Reactions: DirkGently
Just this minute placed my order for the Fly More Combo from DR.

Website says it's in stock (ships in 24hrs) with an estimated delivery of 26th Jan - 1st Feb.

The wait begins! Hope it ships before they close for the NY celebrations!

Reactions: devboxr
A bunch of DR Mavics arrived in London this morning. Yay us! Can't wait to give it a first spin. Probably in Victoria Park!

I'm on the 8th working day of my order from DJI and still says pending...

DJI have 2 more days before I bring the storm down in their chat servers

Just this minute placed my order for the Fly More Combo from DR.

Website says it's in stock (ships in 24hrs) with an estimated delivery of 26th Jan - 1st Feb.

The wait begins! Hope it ships before they close for the NY celebrations!

Quick update.

Ordered Sunday evening. Due for delivery Tomorrow.....Tuesday!!!

Tracking shows it has left HK. This was processed super quick.

It looks like DJI are really screwing over dealers that have been stockists if DJI products for years. I really don't get it. I ordered back on 11th November and the latest update from my supplier is "nothing concrete" regarding when they will receive stock from DJI

Yep - really poor form in my opinion. I ordered in October and wnded up buying elsewhere. When it arrived the gimbal cover was scuffed. Asked for. replacement and they told me I had to send the whole thing back. For a £10 bit of plastic. First one still hasn't shipped. Once the competition catches up I'd probably not buy from DJI again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22