DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Is anyone getting DJI deliveries? DR ones seem to be coming thick and fast, but I've not heard a peek from DJI since my order on 16/01 (with 5-7 working day delivery "promise").

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Dji are delivering I ordered on the 8th and it's arriving today can't wait

Got the email from the fulfilment centre and dpd tracking number woot

I ordered from DJI Direct on 12-01-2017, they took the money the following day and since then no updates... it was at a time when they said shipping in 7-10 (working) days so that means it should be posted by 26th January at the latest... Time will tell I guess!

Has anyone else ordered on or around the same time as me and heard anything from DJI (or even had delivery yet?).

Up to you what you want to do. Many people have multiple orders which is probably what's causing half the issues with ordering in the first place.

It ships within 24hours which means it'll likely be tomorrow so you should get it before the weekend providing they've not closed for NY. Ask them on chat when they close and decide from there if you can't wait for DJI.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered from DJI Direct on 12-01-2017, they took the money the following day and since then no updates... it was at a time when they said shipping in 7-10 (working) days so that means it should be posted by 26th January at the latest... Time will tell I guess!

Has anyone else ordered on or around the same time as me and heard anything from DJI (or even had delivery yet?).

Yes, 11th. No payment taken, still says pending. the 10th day is on the 25th Jan for me.

Its clearly not going to be today as its late into the evening in China and so its probably tomorrow or Wednesday - then however long it takes to get to the UK from China.

Reactions: Jamesmac
Dji are delivering I ordered on the 8th and it's arriving today can't wait

Got the email from the fulfilment centre and dpd tracking number woot

I ordered on the 5th and had same details but my delivery has now been delayed! I got up this morning fully expecting to take delivery but DPD say they haven't received my parcel so they can't deliver.
I've even opted to work from home to accept the delivery because I was told on Friday that it would be here today. Now I'm waiting to see what gives and when DPD will actually get my parcel to deliver it to me...
Out of interest, where in the UK are you? Mine is apparently with 'Diamond Logistics' in Guildford or should be with them, so I don't know where they come into the equation.

I ordered the same day (UK). I was advised on chat that it is likely to be dispatched don the 26th. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Jamesmac
Just tried ringing the Uk contact number for Digital Rev but they just hang up??!!!
I've noticed the price has gone up to £1099 at DR, but says in stock. I reckon they have been given more stock as long as they sell it at the DJI price.
David.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike