DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Got my MP FM delivered from Digital Rev within three working days. Great staff and well executed transaction. Price was good too.

Reactions: majaribio
I was really struggling with paying on DJI's site - the bank kept blocking my card even though they said it was authorised.

I purchased from Digital Rev, saved £60 and it will be here Tuesday/Wednesday.

Apparently the delivery Maplins had today has cleared their backlog and they have around 40 extra. Still available in stock for delivery or pickup..

My drones direct Fly More order (placed on Oct 19th!!) has just gone from "Awaiting Stock" to "Awaiting Despatch", so I'm hoping they have stock now, too....

(not holding breath)

Wish mine would change, ordered with RC Geeks but not changed at all as yet.

Wish mine would change, ordered with RC Geeks but not changed at all as yet.

I'm sure it will over the next few days, m8.

It's strange - after waiting since mid October I'm almost resigned to never receiving my Mavic. When it does eventually arrive, I'll be utterly surprised. The things you do to save less then £100!

Reactions: Creaky
Only reason I haven't cancelled is because it's all paid for, otherwise would have gone elsewhere.

Only reason I haven't cancelled is because it's all paid for, otherwise would have gone elsewhere.

Same here, and the fact that cancelling would cost me around £100 owing to the price difference. Also, all teething problems with manufacture should, by now, be resolved.

Digital Rev is £1050 and Quidco brings into around £1015 if you really get messed about

Ordered a Mavic from DJI last night (Fly More Package), just got an email saying DPD will delivery tomorrow am :)

Just need to cancel my Jessops order now.....

Hi guys, ordered mine last Monday and arrived last Wednesday....sad to see people who ordered in October are still waiting!

Mine is currently on order with Apple... ordered 12th Jan and no update yet. The estimated date has been set at 12th May since I ordered it. Here's hoping it comes earlier...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent