DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Hi

I ordered a mavic pro and a monitor hood. I received the mavic pro in a 9 kg package per DHL from the UK. The monitor hood has not yet been sent.

However I had to return my Mavic in SAV for a faulty part problem.

Today no news from the SAV but I receive the same mail stating that a 9KG packet is sent by DHL from the same place to the united kingdom. Except that I returned the drone to the Netherlands for a replacement request.

Do you think it could be the monitor hood in a 9kg package? Or it is the replacement of my mavic but I have not received any information.

Thank you!

I just got a shipping email saying delivery tomorrow... 9kg package so I assume it's the Mavic and not the monitor hood on it's own with the Mavic to follow!

Looks like it's definitely coming as it's on the Parcelforce tracking site... also, the package pickup point was Guildord UK (not Hong Kong!)

It says delivery tomorrow but as I'm up in the Highlands of Scotland I'll expect to see it on Friday... and will be delighted if it comes tomorrow Thumbswayup

I ordered a mavic pro and a monitor hood. I received the mavic pro in a 9kg package per DHL like you. The monitor hood has not yet been sent.

However I had to return my Mavic in SAV for a faulty part problem.

Today no news from the SAV but I receive the same mail stating that a 9KG packet is sent by DHL from the same place to the united kingdom. Except that I returned the drone to the Netherlands for a replacement request.

Do you think it could be the monitor hood in a 9kg package? Would it have been sent if yes what weight was indicated on the shipment? Or it is the replacement of my mavic but I have not received any information.

3d40b03ca2973d514cac4f19d9917d72.jpg

The wait is finally over!!! Battery on charge now. All registered with Refresh. Just need to update everything once battery is charged and then make sure all calibrations are done. First flight ETA 2.30pm.

Just wanted to say thanks to the guys who first started talking about Maplins availability in the UK. I ordered mine on the 22nd Dec, it's now in my kitchen charging up, ready for its first flight. I'm a bit gutted that my Heliguy order from Oct 8th hasn't been fulfilled (still at 160 on the list), but I took the chance on Maplins due to my imminent holiday this Friday and wanting to take the Mavic with me.
Hi Rich, did you take your Mavic abroad on holiday on a flight from the UK? Did you have any problems with security re the batteries?

Reactions: Soundtekk and Hazza
Chatted with Very this morning , did not give me a tracking number but said this

Thank you for your patience Jim. As of right now the 'Mavic Fly More Combo' has been processed and is due to be shipped out later today to ensure delivery for tomorrow.
ok so will I have tracking number later on today ?
Yes, as soon as it's been dispatched you will receive an email with a tracking number.
Hello, did you ever get one from Very? I see they have written discontinued on there site, shame a I was hoping to put one on my account.

Hello, did you ever get one from Very? I see they have written discontinued on there site, shame a I was hoping to put one on my account.

Very stitched eVERYone up on these , it took me over a month to get my money back from them on account and it has affected my credit score as it shows I still have credit with them !! They cancelled all orders and never shipped any Mavics at all
I reordered from Apple using an employee discount and got it delivered this morning (ordered on 3rd Feb)

Very stitched eVERYone up on these , it took me over a month to get my money back from them on account and it has affected my credit score as it shows I still have credit with them !! They cancelled all orders and never shipped any Mavics at all
I reordered from Apple using an employee discount and got it delivered this morning (ordered on 3rd Feb)

Just need to get your *** into gear now and go fly it ;)

Reactions: Jimbob
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom