DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

What are you two Herbert's doing on here?! I've just joined the mavic club too, but mine is stuck in the UK while I'm back in Kenya

What are you two Herbert's doing on here?! I've just joined the mavic club too, but mine is stuck in the UK while I'm back in Kenya

Hey Brucey.

Had my Mavic a few weeks :)

Jimbob got his today, so just trying to coax him out with it ;)

Hope all is well over there...

Hi guys, yeah going good thanks. I ordered my one while back in the Uk but is didn't arrive until the day we left! Annoying! Back in the UK end of April so can't wait to give it a go and bring it back with me here.

How are you finding it?

Hi guys, yeah going good thanks. I ordered my one while back in the Uk but is didn't arrive until the day we left! Annoying! Back in the UK end of April so can't wait to give it a go and bring it back with me here.

How are you finding it?

Taking it steady and trying to stop flying it LOS style. Got a little bit of footage from last night, just outside the village when taking the dog for a walk. All base settings, nothing altered yet, apart from may have reduced exp on rudder for this flight, cant recall tbh. Amazing bit of kit, will be absolutely superb for where you are :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Soundtekk
Looks good. Yeah can't wait to try it here. Finally found a few FPVers here. Hopefully meeting up on Saturday

Reactions: karlak
Anyone received from Amazon yet? I ordered one on 27th October and still no sign. got one elsewhere in the end but still got that one open.

Anyone received from Amazon yet? I ordered one on 27th October and still no sign. got one elsewhere in the end but still got that one open.
I ordered from WEX around the same time. Still nothing. They have said it should be this month.
What about the other UK resellers? Everything seems to have gone quiet on this forum now there seems to be a good supply from DJI direct and others.

There were a few in Maplins and Argos, of all places

Not sure why you think it strange that Maplins have stocks, I bet they've sold more Mavics than all the rest combined and were one of the first to start supplying them.. Now Argos, I would agree with you there.. :)

Reactions: Soundtekk
How times change! Well done, we all felt lucky just to get hold of one only weeks ago.. :)

Thankfully, at last, after almost a 6 month wait my Mavic should be in my hands tomorrow.
I have mixed emotions..

Reactions: DroneMann
I got mine about a week ago at first I order mine threw Drones direct they told me I would get it late Martha early April March came I went on there Web site the estimated date had changed to may so I rang up and cancelled on a Saturday got my refund Tuesday went to maplins in Liverpool the lad was great he got me the flymore combo from down south I payed for it in store it was delivered to my front door next day not been out with it yet due to bad weather

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N