DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

ultimately it seems as though our DJi friends lied about the 1st come 1st served policy...

Don't know why anyone would pay up front at time of order when Amazon takes your payment only once dispatched. They also guarantee price is highest you pay (reducing it if the price drops during interim - unlikely given demand for this).

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

What on earth are you all banging on about?
Take a chill pill, all of you whingers and complainers.
You'll be so enraged when you get your Mavics, you'll want to smash them to pieces.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Lol, get back to True Blood Russell! :)

Capture.JPG

This guy has now moved delivery by a week.. I wonder how many times this is going to happen?

The state of his company would make me a bit wary about this seller INFINNITTI LTD - Overview (free company information from Companies House)

I cannot see how he can possibly be sure of receiving 100 units when major resellers do not know how many units they will receive and when they will receive them by.

He has received feedback for a Mavic Pro but has not left feedback for that sale.

I agree however that paying by PayPal should protect you.

how realistic do you think the Amzon.co.uk Nov 4th "release" date is?

Can but hope mate.. It's been like that since they put a release date last Friday. At least you can hassle free cancel with Amazon if you find one sooner from anywhere else.

As realistic as any other proposed shipping date. I think Amazon being by far the biggest distributor worldwide should hopefully hold some sway with getting some priority as DJI would be nuts to allow negative reviews regarding shipping proliferating on the site. This channel will probably shift more than any other potentially in ongoing sales.

As realistic as any other proposed shipping date. I think Amazon being by far the biggest distributor worldwide should hopefully hold some sway with getting some priority as DJI would be nuts to allow negative reviews regarding shipping proliferating on the site. This channel will probably shift more than any other potentially in ongoing sales.

I absolutely agree yet US Amazon pre-orders aren't shipping until December which really surprised me given that Newegg have already shipped several Base models. You would think that Amazon.com would be first in pecking order.

Ill be ordering mine later today + extra batteries. I can get 20% discount which is brilliant

'The chill pill' lol... I get it Alex!! Agree to a point, BUT if the pressure isn't applied to the guys in DJI™ they'll get lazy..... even more lazy!! :DThumbswayup
It's all getting a bit hysterical, people throwing teddy bears out of prams. I'm impatient to get mine, but I'm not going to cancel my order and buy some inadequate rubbish instead...

My thinking is that the ones who in the long run will be most affected are the independent sellers, as it looks as if they are being told next to nothing. I ordered mine on the 27/09/16 and initially tried buying from the DJI website with no luck has it kept timing out, then I noticed quadcopters.co.uk had them for pre-order and I could collect from the store.
But everyone that actually as one in the UK seems to have it from either DJI themselves or via DJI through Amazon.
The independents may just start to get overlooked in future for new releases.

It's all getting a bit hysterical, people throwing teddy bears out of prams. I'm impatient to get mine, but I'm not going to cancel my order and buy some inadequate rubbish instead...
Heeeee he, now calm down you are getting upset about people getting upset.. see the irony.

But yes, we all need to step back and think of the benefits we will gain from the delays:

1. Based on my experience with DJI, come early November we will be AT LEAST into the 3rd/4th updates of firmware after 'fly-aways' etc.
2. 3rd party APPs like the awesome 'Autopilot' will be up to speed so we can use these with new features.
3. We'll have a range of branded (non official) bags and accessories for Mavic from various 'cheap ****' suppliers.
4. Think of the snow scenes you'll get (remember to take battery warmer).
5. You can get the missus to wrap it up and and call it an early christmas present, ie. solving the dilemmas a) what she was going to get you and b) no guilt ignoring her or him for the whole of the month!!

So all good,

Chill 'pilots'...

ps. had the same crazyness with the original 'Furbies' so understand!!

:p:p:p:p

I originally ordered mine from Amazon on the 15th of October, so very late on in the grand scheme of things. This was when it was even more all over the place with when they were going to start shipping. I then found out that First Person View were supposedly getting a delivery at the end of Oct so I cancelled Amazon, this has since changed and is now scheduled for November some time. Then yesterday I received an email from Digitalrev saying they were now taking orders for the fly more combo so I placed an order with them as I've used them a lot in the past and they currently have an estimated delivery of between the 12th and 15th. I'm just going to keep an eye on both orders to see which one I need to cancel or I will try and sell one to a friend...

I've also noticed that on the Amazon UK site even though it says 4th Nov if you look in the question that have been asked the seller responds that it will be around the middle of Nov and shipping will be between 5-10 days... I know that digitalrev will ship express and normally orders from them arrive within 3 days.

I note that the seller which indicates a later delivery isn't Amazon EU. Interesting. My mate has taken a punt and ordered via the Amazon/DJI route today - so we will see how that pans out. I'm keeping the faith :)

I originally ordered mine from Amazon on the 15th of October, so very late on in the grand scheme of things. This was when it was even more all over the place with when they were going to start shipping. I then found out that First Person View were supposedly getting a delivery at the end of Oct so I cancelled Amazon, this has since changed and is now scheduled for November some time. Then yesterday I received an email from Digitalrev saying they were now taking orders for the fly more combo so I placed an order with them as I've used them a lot in the past and they currently have an estimated delivery of between the 12th and 15th. I'm just going to keep an eye on both orders to see which one I need to cancel or I will try and sell one to a friend...

I've also noticed that on the Amazon UK site even though it says 4th Nov if you look in the question that have been asked the seller responds that it will be around the middle of Nov and shipping will be between 5-10 days... I know that digitalrev will ship express and normally orders from them arrive within 3 days.

I have still got orders placed with Amazon and Firstpersonview. The seller who responded to the question about delivery at Amazon is based in Hong Kong and quotes 5 to 10 days shipping. I have a Prime order with Amazon EU who still quote next day delivery, i.e. 4th November.

I note that the seller which indicates a later delivery isn't Amazon EU. Interesting. My mate has taken a punt and ordered via the Amazon/DJI route today - so we will see how that pans out. I'm keeping the faith :)
Snap.. :)

Reactions: Mahoosiv
So the guy on eBay mentioned earlier in this thread also reckons he supplies Amazon.. I just got a sinking feeling. o_O

Capture.JPG

Remember № 1 rule, 'if it looks to goods to be true, probably isn't'!

Had the same problem with a person as a girl I met in Thailand.... But thats a story for xRatedPilots.com..

Remember № 1 rule, 'if it looks to goods to be true, probably isn't'!

Had the same problem with a person as a girl I met in Thailand.... But thats a story for xRatedPilots.com..

I couldn't agree more hence me not ordering from him. I'm just thinking about the £33,000 people have paid him on eBay alone let alone direct orders through his website and how he apparently didn't even email people to let them know that the first promise of Mavic deliveries tomorrow won't be happening any time soon.

Where does he live I know some latvian friends that'll visit for 500....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User