DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Ha, I may be doing him an injustice and he is, to quote him, "within the top 5 drone retailers in the UK" or "UK's No. 1 drone retailer" and has "200 Mavic Pros ordered with DJI".. Time will tell!

Where are you in West Sussex out of interest? I work in Worthing.. :)

I hope we don't get the frequencies mixed up being so close... :D

heliguy has also changed his date to 8th nov looks like all uk resellers are receiving second week of november

With the word of new Inspires on the Horizon... may be time to reconsider...

glad I haven't received mine yet, after reading some of the problems people are having, don't really want to be a guinea pig :(

A friend placed his Mavic only order with DJI on the 27th. He messaged me earlier this evening to tell me DHL had notified him that it's just arrived at East Midlands airport from Germany.*

*pretty impressive range with one battery! ;)

Same really, no change in status just a slightly longer green bar.. It's amazing how pathetic waiting for this thing is making me! :)

Longer... nearly there??

:p:D

amazondel.jpg

Just imagine the day you see this? ..... like a dream :p:p:p:p:p

Reactions: Pedro
Sorry ;)

I take the "shipped and fufilled by" as the seller. Mine says Amazon EU Sarl. Other sellers are named differently - I think that the Amazon direct one is via DJI.

That's kind of encouraging then as I have zero faith in any uk dealers securing any Mavics in the short term..

heliguystock.png
Latest from my dealer!! ;)

Reactions: Gh0stxSinghx
Yeah I saw the article, It's shocking the UK and it seems most of Europe have been left out by DJI, I think its time we started developing a home grown drone.... I'll donate to that kick starter!!

Have you not seen the leaked email, dealers been told to keep customers hanging on
To be fair, I don't think that Heliguy would be dishonest, regardless of what DJI want. They are a superb, independent dealer with a good reputation. Can't say enough good things about these guys. If they give a date then I'm pretty certain it's right.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair