DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Trog, what are the problems that mavic has, that DJI can not solve without its return?

because i am still interested in how the situation pans out.. and think something other than blind optimist might be helpful at least to some..
trog
I like you have ordered from Foxtech on 14/10 and they say end of December. It's not worth cancelling now, so I'll let you know when mine arrives.
David.

he he he.. they would not unless they have major problems.. having followed the mavic saga i have reached the conclusion that major production/shipping problems which as yet DJI have not been able to fix is at the heart of the failure to properly deliver the mavic..

gopro hit problems and pulled the karma.. DJI on the other hand hit problems and have kept going in the hope that the problems whatever they are will get fixed.. so far i see no signs of this happening..

in the end they will do what they should have done long ago.. pull the product.. they will have no other choice..

trog

I'm sure I speak for many when I say I'm getting slightly bored with your posts. The Mavics are getting through in greater numbers - I ordered 30/09 and received it over a week ago. Others who've ordered from Jessops (like myself) are getting deliveries daily - those from the 4th October are getting them. Your assumptions are wrong and the fact that you cancelled (and probably regret doing so) does not excuse this constant barrage of negativity.

I'm happy you will soon get your P4P but cannot understand why you are still harping on about the Mavic, since you are no longer in the frame. If the P4P is delayed, will you cancel that too? Or just start moaning about DJI again? Give it a rest mate...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

He's just having Mavic withdrawal, he needs to work it out of his system plus he doesn't want to leave us cutting edge Mavic pilots and go over to the boring Phantom site.. :D

Reactions: Andy and Wacker2611
A suggestion for an avatar for trog:

broken_record1.jpg

Still nothing on my Very order either. I have two options:

1) Wait it out. I'm not likely to get a deal as good as that elsewhere, and value for money does matter to me (I'm a cheapskate)
2) I'm going to the US for Christmas so if I hear nothing from Very soon I will see if there's any chance of getting one there (seems a better bet than the UK). Should make it similar pricewise to the Very deal.

Newegg.com order now and it'll be waiting by xmas

Reactions: Pablo
Will they ship to the UK though?

I think they will. When I was military (us) active duty they shipped there but the base used a us postal code. I think the exchange rate is cheaper in US dollars too. Head over to the site and see if you can get them to your post code, they really are cranking out the orders in record times.

Doesn't look like it -- need a US-style postcode to put in it, my London one isn't accepted. And if you make one up, it doesn't give you a country selector in the address field, just a state. Pity.

Notably it does say 'Order now, item will be shipped on 01/01/17 By DJI Official Store' on the order page -- hopefully my DJI direct order will ship before that.

I'm sure I speak for many when I say I'm getting slightly bored with your posts. The Mavics are getting through in greater numbers - I ordered 30/09 and received it over a week ago. Others who've ordered from Jessops (like myself) are getting deliveries daily - those from the 4th October are getting them. Your assumptions are wrong and the fact that you cancelled (and probably regret doing so) does not excuse this constant barrage of negativity.

I'm happy you will soon get your P4P but cannot understand why you are still harping on about the Mavic, since you are no longer in the frame. If the P4P is delayed, will you cancel that too? Or just start moaning about DJI again? Give it a rest mate...

DNFTT

Doesn't look like it -- need a US-style postcode to put in it, my London one isn't accepted. And if you make one up, it doesn't give you a country selector in the address field, just a state. Pity.

Notably it does say 'Order now, item will be shipped on 01/01/17 By DJI Official Store' on the order page -- hopefully my DJI direct order will ship before that.

There.....may be a way...pm me

Got my Mavic back from repair today, and mercifully it all works as it should. so pleased.

They also seem to have given me two extra sets of props and a spare SD card (by accident I think!), so I count that as a definite bonus.

In other news, the DJI direct order I cancelled at least 3 weeks ago still hasn't been refunded. I got an email on 22nd confirming it would be paid within 10 days, and I still don't have the money. Utterly ridiculous (bordering on something more sinister!)

Reactions: Wacker2611
Got my Mavic back from repair today, and mercifully it all works as it should. so pleased.

They also seem to have given me two extra sets of props and a spare SD card (by accident I think!), so I count that as a definite bonus.

In other news, the DJI direct order I cancelled at least 3 weeks ago still hasn't been refunded. I got an email on 22nd confirming it would be paid within 10 days, and I still don't have the money. Utterly ridiculous (bordering on something more sinister!)

I do think three weeks without a refund is to long did you pay with a CC ?? if so id now let them reverse the transaction.

yeah amex. totally rubbish to not have sorted the refund by now (given they've had my money since 01/10).

Hey Richard

Glad alls well. If you remember, I had a v similar issue and mine is apparently near to being fixed, though I'll believe it when I see it. Do you have an idea about what they did with yours?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

for mine, they replaced the entire gimbal and camera assembly. (i contacted them and checked).

**although having just checked it seems to be an entirely new Mavic. The one I have has a different serial number. Might explain the props and SD card.

not sure if their left arm knows what their right arm is doing

for mine, they replaced the entire gimbal and camera assembly. (i contacted them and checked).

**although having just checked it seems to be an entirely new Mavic. The one I have has a different serial number. Might explain the props and SD card.

not sure if their left arm knows what their right arm is doing

Bugger, mines in with FPV in Brighton. Mine also had numerous camera/gimbal issues and they're saying that they 'think' that they've solved it using instructions from DJI and a file that has been sent to them. It's not a software issue though so I'm sceptical.

Bugger, mines in with FPV in Brighton. Mine also had numerous camera/gimbal issues and they're saying that they 'think' that they've solved it using instructions from DJI and a file that has been sent to them. It's not a software issue though so I'm sceptical.

Mine was very much a hardware fault so may have been different. No software was going to fix that.

Hope yours gets back to you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few batteries are available from amazon immediate delivery - ordered one just now
Where are you seeing that mate? Are they fulfilled by Amazon? I have one on preorder with them.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803