DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic finally shows "SHIPPED" status

noelv22

Reactions
Hey guys, just fyi for those that ordered directly via DJI. As of this morning, my "fly more" package finally shows "shipped" status. I ordered on 12/17. WOOHOO!!!!!

Welcome to the forum noelv22 and congrats . Now start reading :)

I order mine 12/20. Mine should be any day now too. I spoke with DJI yesterday and they said those batches will be shipped no later than 1/18

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Congrats I ordered mine Jan 3 and this morning mine went into shipped status. So happy now I don't feel compelled to check every 30 mins for status lol. Spoke with DJI yesterday and they stated I can expect it 3-5 business days.
IMG_0460.PNG

Cool but where are u able to check for shipped status?

Cuz on the dji store app, account page, view orders, they got rid of the "order status" data field where that information used to be visible
Are u on desktop pc version of site?

Before change:
c37f010eb9aad05d7070a67f6d9cc073.jpg

After change:
62e8357d01409ed9d85a2cbce5f43584.jpg

K thanks man. I just did a chat with customer service trying to get an exact date and they said i would receive it on jan 23rd or BEFORE. So i guess they didnt ship mine as fast as yours... or maybe they arent able to see if its shipped either and just stick with their ball park dates based on ur order time.
He did say "we have rules" when i asked if he could give me an exact date instead of this approximate date. That gave me hope.
When I said that my buddy who ordered only half a day sooner will be getting his in the mail tomorrow, he replied "his must of came BEFORE"

I think they may use english translator software to communicate in chat so the verbage can get awkward

Last edited:
I checked on my confirmation email I received after buying. If you click on the click here link it will take you to site.
View attachment 3922

I did not get an email setup like urs posted above. Mine says payment confirmed and processing your order etc but no links to my order or anything like that.. just a link to email or chat support. Weird

I still have no shipment notification sent to me that sucks

Can someone tell me please, are they shipping these from china when you live in the usa? Or are they sent from within the usa dji stores?

I see some people claiming they received their drone just 3 days after being sent from china which to me seems impossible being customs check takes 7-10 days minimum

They must pretty much have caught up with their production.
I just received an email from DJI that says "Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship within 5-7 business days".

I ordered mine on Saturday (late Friday night EST), and they told me on chat 7-10 business days for shipment. Second chat asking about other things like goggles, I re-asked the question, and they also told me by Jan 23rd. (finger's crossed). Can't wait.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada