DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Fixed Wing

Nico

Reactions
Hello everyone. I have a Mavic with the latest version (800). I can not turn on the Fixed Wing feature even if I see the small plane in the display and I press the C1 key. The plane goes hovering even though I do not ever pull down the right stick. What can it depend on? I reinstalled the firmware 800 twice. Thank you

I have the same problem, but only in sport mode. Fixed wing sport mode is awesome. Have they taken it away incase we are not responsible enough ? (Android).

Nico, try flying it along a for a bit longer with the aircraft icon visible before you press the C1 button. Letting it fly along for a 5 seconds or so steady in this state then pressing C1 works for me.

Nico, try flying it along a for a bit longer with the aircraft icon visible before you press the C1 button. Letting it fly along for a 5 seconds or so steady in this state then pressing C1 works for me.
Hello Logger. I have tried to fly for more than 5 seconds with the icon of little airplane before I pressed C1, but the fixed wing mode does not enter either P-mode or Sport-Mode. Thanks

I've had to disable and then renable fixed wing mode in the app settings for it to stick again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut