DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic flying in NFZ yesterday(27 may)

bucefalo

Reactions
Hello guys ,

sorry to be late ... yesterday morning i went around my home to make some short footage with my mavic
and i went to fly where i went earlier this year BUT... in the meanwhile that area beecame NO FLY ZONE
have a look:
i'm gonna upload over there thee FLIGHT LOG as well

how was that possible?

THe NFZs are staged, the closer you are to the NFZ the lower you are allowed to fly, i think you will find your drone will initiate a NFZ breach when you reach the upper altitude limit of the outer circle. this can be altered by changing your maximum flying altitude. if you set it below the NFZ outer circle the outer circle may disappear.

Reactions: aerialcameras
I have this all the time as I live close to a military base. I can fly in the outer circle with the typical warnings.

well this thing of the 2 fly zones now is confusing !
When i was about to start engines i just had NFZ warning.. and i could not see those 2 circles .. it would be better just to have a warning " nearby flz " and i remember once in the APP i've got a message saying " you are flying close to NFZ be careful " or something like that but i never had 2 circles which in my opinion creates more confusion!!!
Look at the video can u see clearly those 2 circles in a 5'5 smartphone?

I have this all the time as I live close to a military base. I can fly in the outer circle with the typical warnings.
but how recent is this thing? cause i never had it before

How far were you from the airport irrlevent to the NFZ markers..just curious

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka