DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Flymore Combo Shipping?

kirsten.rossouw

Reactions
It's been announced that the Flymore Combos started shipping yesterday 10/25/2016.
Has anyone received shipping updates?
Going by previous versions, how much longer did it take for the combos to reach you compared to drone only?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

B&H told me today that they are scheduled to receive product on Oct 31, then ship to me, so looking at first week of November.

I wonder why they are shipping the Fly More Combo's before anything else??

It appears the Fly More shipments are mimicking what happened last Friday with the non combo shipments, just with a 3-4 day offset. I placed an order for a Fly More combo through Newegg on Oct 12th that's shipping out today (Sent by DJI Marketplace, shipping FedEx from California). Some early DJI direct pre-sale combo orders are shipping, as well as early-mid October Newegg orders.

Don't get your hopes up, this is a feel good shipment of a couple of hundred kits to quell some of the upset over the shipping fiasco, same as the small shipment of basic units on the 21st, and none since. let the waiting continue!

Reactions: yeager74
I ordered one on 30th nothing either just the sorry for the delay message

Living in Donkey Kong (aka Hong Kong) and ordered my fly more combo on the 29SEP! The tugs have not sent anything my way just yet! They did take my money straight away though!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ordered fly more combo 2016-09-27 20:21:55 (UTC) through dji
Just got FedEx shipping label generation
Expected delivery oct. 31
Cross my fingers!

Reactions: kirsten.rossouw
I ordered the Fly more combo on 9/30. So far I only show as payment success. At least there is success on one side of the transaction.
I ordered mine on the 29th.... I still have the same status also...

Ordered fly more combo 2016-09-27 20:21:55 (UTC) through dji
Just got FedEx shipping label generation
Expected delivery oct. 31
Cross my fingers!

Very interesting. I ordered my combo earlier than you - 2016-09-27 19:52:55 (UTC) - and still do not have any shipping updates. I'm stoked your Mavic is on the way, but it does make me question DJI's "first come first serve" shipping strategy.

Very interesting. I ordered my combo earlier than you - 2016-09-27 19:52:55 (UTC) - and still do not have any shipping updates. I'm stoked your Mavic is on the way, but it does make me question DJI's "first come first serve" shipping strategy.
Update: My combo shipment is on the way as of 10/28

Just got off those delightful chats with their customer service:

Robert:
mavic combo pay posted 09/30 does not have a ship date or shipping timeframe.
!
Resend

2E0FBsj5tZbHmQxZxuD7BR56asi8V9Ir-agents-2937367

Robert
Mavic Pro Fly More Combos orders (early 09/27) started shipping as of 10/25

Although DJI does not have a ship date or ship timeframe for your order, all orders are on a "1st in, 1st out" ship date basis and DJI is working quickly to assign ship dates.
[email protected] will take 4-5 days to return the same info I have provided

Customer service!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy