DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic footage download

Will Vardy

Reactions
Sorry if this has been asked before but is there anywhere I can download some various mavic footage? Like many I've used YouTube but I would like to see some original unprocessed footage. Any help?
It's been 3 months to the day that I ordered my mavic and I'm so tempted to cancel and go p4p just because I can get it next day. Trouble is I know the portability is going to get me alot more shots.... So I'd really like some mavic footage to play with to keep me amused and faithful! Thanks for any help

Who did you order from and when did you order? I placed my order with B&H on November 16th for the FlyMore Combo and it just shipped this morning. It should arrive to me tomorrow. I also placed an order directly with DJI who claims they'll ship before the 18th but we'll see!

I've seen supposedly unprocessed footage from the Mavic on Youtube but nothing that you can download.

@Will Vardy Ironically enough I just got a 2nd email 2 minutes ago from DJI stating that Mavics will ship 5-7 days. Why are you waiting?

Order now! Shipping within 5-7 business days.

View it in your browser

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for your continued support of DJI!

We wanted to let you know that now’s the time to pick up that Mavic Pro you’ve had your eye on. This small yet powerful drone can go with you everywhere, turning the sky into your creative canvas and making every moment an aerial moment.

Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship within 5-7 business days.

clip_image001.png

You're receiving this email because you're subscribed to a DJI mailing list. If you believe that this is an error, or you no longer wish to receive e-mail from DJI, please unsubscribe here.

This e-mail is from DJI whose registered office is located at 14th Floor, West Wing, Skyworth Semiconductor Design Building, No.18 Gaoxin South 4th Ave, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China, 518057. Details.

Update Your Profile | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

vPlkanySXM_290636680_1053304_368104_992917.gif

Who did you order from and when did you order? I placed my order with B&H on November 16th for the FlyMore Combo and it just shipped this morning. It should arrive to me tomorrow. I also placed an order directly with DJI who claims they'll ship before the 18th but we'll see!

I've seen supposedly unprocessed footage from the Mavic on Youtube but nothing that you can download.
I ordered from jessops in the UK. Big issues over here with pretty much all retailers

@Will Vardy Ironically enough I just got a 2nd email 2 minutes ago from DJI stating that Mavics will ship 5-7 days. Why are you waiting?

Order now! Shipping within 5-7 business days.

View it in your browser

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for your continued support of DJI!

We wanted to let you know that now’s the time to pick up that Mavic Pro you’ve had your eye on. This small yet powerful drone can go with you everywhere, turning the sky into your creative canvas and making every moment an aerial moment.

Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship within 5-7 business days.

clip_image001.png

You're receiving this email because you're subscribed to a DJI mailing list. If you believe that this is an error, or you no longer wish to receive e-mail from DJI, please unsubscribe here.

This e-mail is from DJI whose registered office is located at 14th Floor, West Wing, Skyworth Semiconductor Design Building, No.18 Gaoxin South 4th Ave, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China, 518057. Details.

Update Your Profile | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

vPlkanySXM_290636680_1053304_368104_992917.gif
I'm ashamed to say I bought it on a 0% deal and after a good Christmas I'm in no position to buy outright... Yet. The retailer I got the deal with has p4p in stock so I'm so tempted to swap over with a bit of cash.

Mine arrived today from B&H. Initial order was 11/16/2016.. I ordered another from DJI on Jan 4 which I have yet to receive a shipping notice for.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929