DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic footage from Chile

Very cool. We're there any issue rules you needed to worry about/ follow in Chile. I'm headed down there in a few weeks. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Very cool. We're there any issue rules you needed to worry about/ follow in Chile. I'm headed down there in a few weeks. Thanks

You should register with the Chile aviation authority. At least try to :) I tried but never got any answer... There is a form you can just fill.

And you cannot fly in most national parks. There's (plenty of) rangers everywhere and you can be fined. Just something to think about.

Reactions: elropo
I thought I read something about drones required to have parachutes in Chile as well. Did you carry one hivs? Maybe it was over a certain weight limit.

I thought I read something about drones required to have parachutes in Chile as well. Did you carry one hivs? Maybe it was over a certain weight limit.

Oh yeah, I read that as well. Let's not tell anyone; I didn't have it :)

I don't fly above any people anyway so worst case scenario is that I lose my Mavic...

I won't say anything. Thanks. Maybe I'll try to register. It was a bit challenging with the non English website

Reactions: elropo
Can either of you share where this "form" is located? I'm continuously finding my way back to the dgac.gob.cl website to get a "license" but I don't speak Spanish and am having trouble finding if I'm in the right spot. Thanks! Awesome video @hivs!

[QUOTE = "elropo, post: 335692, membro: 40894"] Algum de vocês pode compartilhar onde esse "formulário" está localizado? Estou continuamente encontrando meu caminho de volta ao site dgac.gob.cl para obter uma "licença", mas não falo espanhol e estou tendo problemas para encontrar se estou no lugar certo. Obrigado! Vídeo incrível [USER = 4391] @hivs [/ USER]! [/ QUOTE]

hi, I´m with the same problem, did you solve it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU