DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic gets better range with Gimbal cover on?

I don't personally know but I'll take no reflection on videos and pics over an extra minute or two of flight.

Reactions: Cut.Aussie
I don't personally know but I'll take no reflection on videos and pics over an extra minute or two of flight.

I mean for when I'm not recording, I suppose not doing 4k video recording would save juice too

I mean for when I'm not recording, I suppose not doing 4k video recording would save juice too
From what I've read here, 2.7 is more than sufficient. The recording stops at 2gb anyways. Might as well record the whole flight and still have great video. Cool you can fly without doing video, but I'm an addict. I gotta at least SEE it from the drone before deleting it.

Reactions: k3vnnyork
Your best bet is to leave it in the Box. You'll be amazed at how long the battery lasts.

Maybe if you hit the water, The bubble would minimize the bow wave as it sliced horizontally through the water.

The globe is good indoors when you crash it. Flew mine and within the first 3 minutes it clipped the curtains and smacked into the table. The globe cracked in half. Gimbal and camera remained intact. Had it not been there, I'd be shelling out for new camera gimbal assembly and a month without the drone. Instead I glued the globe back together and used it until the new globe arrived.

I use an ND 8 filter dome it has an air inlet, like to have that delicate gimbal protected

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters